SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economic Trade and Financial Investment Analysis|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Cheng Yudan, Gong Liutang. The impact and channel of government debt on economic growth[J]. Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics, 2014, 31(12): 22–37+141.) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yuqing, H.E. Yang, L.I. Long. Rescue expectations, public pool incentives and local government debt financing of large country governance[J]. Economic Research Journal, 2016, 51(03):81–95.) [Google Scholar]
- Shen Hongbo, Kou Hong, Zhang Chuan. An empirical study on financial development, financing constraints and enterprise investment[J]. China Industrial Economics, 2010(06):55–64.) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dehua. Can differentiated indirect tax investment deduction improve the investment structure of enterprises? -- empirical evidence from China's VAT transformation reform in 2009 [J]. Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics, 2016, 33(11):41–58.) [Google Scholar]
- Demirci I., Huang J., Sialm C. Government debt and corporate leverage: International evidence[J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 2019, 133(2):337–356. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Jing, Mao Jie, Xue Yi. Why Urban Investment Bonds Continue to Increase: An Empirical Analysis Based on a New Calibration [J]. Finance and Trade Economics, 2019, 40(05): 5–22. [Google Scholar]
- Rao Pingui, Tang Sheng, Li Xiaoxi. The Crowding Effect of Local Government Debt: Evidence Based on Enterprise Leverage Manipulation [J]. China Industrial Economics, 2022(01):151–169. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Min, Cao Jing, Mao Jie. Local Public Debt and Enterprise Total Factor Productivity: Effect and Mechanism [J]. Economic Research, 2022, 57(01): 107–121. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Minggui, Wang Kong. Local government debt financing, crowding out effect and enterprise labor employment [J]. Economic Research, 2022, 57(02):58–72. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yiming, Wang Xueting, Zhang Jin. Motivation for Financial Asset Allocation: “Reservoir” or “Replacement”? --Evidence from Listed Companies in China [J]. Economic Research, 2017, 52(01):181–194. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chengsi, Zhang Butan. The Mystery of the Decline of China’s Industrial Investment Rate: From the Perspective of Economic Financialization [J]. Economic Research, 2016, 51(12): 32–46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.