SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economic Trade and Financial Investment Analysis|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Flammer C. Does corporate social responsibility lead to superior financial performance? A regression discontinuity approach[J]. Management Science, 2018, 61(11):2549–2568 [Google Scholar]
- Roslen S.N.M., Yee L.S., Ibrahim S.A.B. Green bond and shareholders’ wealth: A multi country event study [J]. International journal of Globalisation and Small Business, 2017, 9 (1) :61–69 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kanamura T. Are green bonds environmentally friendly and good performing assets? [J]. Energy Economics, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Yaming Ma, Chunyang Hu, Xinlong Liu. Issuance of green bonds and promotion of corporate value-mediation effect test based on DID model [J]. Financial Forum, 2020, 25 (09): 29–39. [Google Scholar]
- Buyun Ma. The impact of issuing green bonds on corporate performance [J]. Hei long jiang Finance, 2020 (06): 28–31. [Google Scholar]
- Neubaum D.O., Zahra S.A. Institutional ownership and corporate social performance: the moderating effects of investment horizon, activism and coordination[J]. Journal of Management, 2006, 32(1):108–131. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahoney L., Roberts R.W. Corporate social performance, financial performance and institutional ownership in Canadian firms [J]. Accounting Forum, 2007, 31(3):233–253. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Graves S.B., Waddock S.A. Institutional owners and corporate social performance [J]. The Academy of Management Journal, 1994, 37(4):1034–1046. [Google Scholar]
- Jinhui Ning, Min Wang. Can green bonds alleviate corporate short-term financing and long-term investment? - Empirical evidence from the bond market [J]. Securities Market Bulletin, 2021 (09): 48–59. [Google Scholar]
- Zhihui Liang. Research on the market reaction of green bond issuance and the green preference of stock investors [J]. Regional Finance, 2018 (09): 44–48. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.