SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economic Trade and Financial Investment Analysis|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Jinyu Chen, Hehua Luo. Digital finance, financial literacy and household financial asset selection[J]. Wuha-n Finance Monthly, 2022(02): 51–61. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhou. Population aging, debt leverage and household asset allocation efficiency[J]. Journal of Southw-est University for Nationalities, 2021, 42(10):122–135. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Wu, Xiao Li, Li Zhou. Digital finance developme-nt and the effectiveness of household financial portf-olio [J]. Management World, 2021, 37(07):92–104+7. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Liu. The impact of digital financial inclusion on relative poverty[J]. Journal of South China Agricultural University: Social Science Edition, 2021, 20(06): 65–77. [Google Scholar]
- Mingzhu Qi, Chenggong Zhang. The effect of age on the efficiency of household financial asset allocation under the background of aging[J]. Population & Economics, 2019(01):54–66. [Google Scholar]
- Weixing Wu, Yanchun Qiu, Linwan Zhang. Househol-d portfolio Effectiveness: A study based on Sharpe Ratio[J]. The Journal of World Economy, 2015, 38(01):154–172. [Google Scholar]
- Jie Li, Yu Wu, Jing Jian Xiao. The impact of digit-al finance on household consumption: Evidence fromChina [J]. Economic Modelling, 2020, 86(C). PP. 317–326. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alessandro Bucciol, Barbara Cavasso, Luca Zarri. Ca-n Risk - Averse Households Make Risky Investments? The Role of Trust in Others[J]. The Scandinavian Jo-urnal of Economics. 2019 (1). PP 326–352. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Daniel Björkegren, Darrell Grissen. The Potential of Digital Credit to Bank the Poor[J]. AEA Papers and Proceedings. 2018. PP. 68–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tansel Yilmazer, Stephen Lich. Portfolio choice and risk attitudes: a household bargaining approach[J]. Review of Economics of the Household. 2015 (2). PP 219–241. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pelizzon, L. and Weber, G. “Efficient Portfolios when Housing Needs Change over the Life Cycle”, Jou-rnal of Banking and Finance, 2009. 33(11). pp. 2110–2121. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van Nieuwerburgh S., Veldkamp L. Information Immobility and the Home BiasPuzzle[J]. The Journal of Finance, 2009, 64(3): 1187–1215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pelizzon L., Weberg. Are household portfolios efficient? an analysis conditional on housing [J]. Jou-rnal of Financial &Quantitative Analysis, 2008, 43 (2) : 401–431. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.