SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Ackoff RL. (1971) Towards a system of systems concepts. Management science. 17(11):661–671. [Google Scholar]
- Freeman RE. (1984) Strategic management: A stakeholder theory. Journal of Management Studies. 39(1):1–21. [Google Scholar]
- Sirgy MJ. (2002) Measuring corporate performance by building on the stakeholders model of business ethics. Journal of business ethics. 35(3):143–162. [Google Scholar]
- Cennamo, C., Berrone, P., Gomez-Mejia, LR. (2009) Does stakeholder management have a dark side? Journal of Business Ethics. 89(4):491–507. [Google Scholar]
- Plaza-Ùbeda, J., de Burgos-Jiménez, J., Carmona-Moreno, E. (2010) Measuring stakeholder integration: knowledge, interaction and adaptational behavior dimensions. Journal of Business Ethics. 93(3):419–442. [Google Scholar]
- Sheldon, O. (1924) The social responsibility of management, the philosophy of management. Sir Isaac Pitman and Sons Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda [Google Scholar]
- Elkington, J. (1997) Cannibals with forks. The triple bottom line of 21st century. [Google Scholar]
- Rüegg-Stürm, J. (2004) The new St. Gallen management model: Basic categories of an approach to integrated management. Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, S.X., Zhu, Y.Q., Mei, Q. (2017) Relationships between perception of loss, safety attitude and enterprises' work safety behavior. China Safety Science Journal. 27(10):123. [Google Scholar]
- Mei, Q., Wang, Q.W., Liu, S.X., et al. (2020) Effects of organizational safety on employees’ proactivity safety behaviors and occupational health and safety management systems in Chinese high-risk small- scale enterprises. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics. 26(1):101–111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nkrumah ENK, Liu, S.X., Doe Fiergbor, D., et al. (2021) Improving the Safety-Performance Nexus: A Study on the Moderating and Mediating Influence of Work Motivation in the Causal Link between Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHSM) Practices and Work Performance in the Oil and Gas Sector. International journal of environmental research and public health. 18(10):5064. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De Oliveira Matias, J.C., Coelho, D.A. (2002) The integration of the standards systems of quality management, environmental management and occupational health and safety management. International journal of production research. 40(15):3857–3866. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuhn, E., Müller, S., Teusch, C., et al. (2021) Interfaces of occupational health management and corporate social responsibility: a multi-centre qualitative study from Germany. BMC public health, 21(1):1–10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.