SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Huang Yunxu. Research on the impact of employee stock ownership plan on corporate performance [J]. Accounting Newsletter, 2018, No. 784 (20): 32–35. DOI: 10.16144/j.cnki.issn1002-8072.2018.20.008. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Dapeng, Shi Xinzheng, Lu Yao, etc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan and Financial Information Quality [J]. Nankai Management Review, 2019, 22 (01): 166–180. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hualing, Song Chang. Employee equity incen- tive scope and company performance [J]. Contem- porary Finance, 2016, No.385 (12): 109–118. DOI: 10.13676/j.cnki.cn36-1030/f.2016.12.011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jiangkai, Song Chang, Wang Yulong. Execu- tives ' participation in employee stock ownership plans, external director governance and earnings man- agement [J]. Accounting Monthly, 2020, No.869 (01): 19–26. DOI: 10.19641/j.cnki.42-1290/f.2020.01.003. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Qingbin, Li Xinyu, Zhang Peng. Can employee stock ownership plan promote enterprise innovation ? - Empirical evidence from the perspective of employ- ees [J]. Managing the world, 2019, 35 (11): 209–228. DOI: 10.19744/j.cnki.11-1235/f.2019.0158. [Google Scholar]
- John E. Gamble. ESOPS: Financial performance and federal tax incentives[J]. Journal of Labor Research, 1998, 19(3): 529–541. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, D.C., Kato, T., Pliskin, J. Profit Sharing and Gainsharing: A Review of Theory, Incidence, and Ef- fects[J]. Macroeconomics, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Weihua. Employee stock ownership, manage- ment power and earnings management [J]. Account- ing Newsletter, 2019, No. 824 (24): 53–57. DOI: 10.16144/j.cnki.issn1002-8072.2019.24.010. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Shufang, Zhang Chenyu, Zhang Chao. Earnings management before the announcement of equity incentive plan-Empirical evidence from Chi- nese listed companies [J]. Nankai Management Review, 2009, (04): 113–119+127. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ming, Huang Xia. Empirical research on the incen- tive effect of employee stock ownership-Empirical evidence from China 's A-share listed companies [J]. Accounting Newsletter, 2017, No.734 (06): 101–104. DOI: 10.16144/j.cnki.issn1002-8072.2017.06.025. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.