SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Arkorful,V.E., Basiru,I., Kwade,C.P., & Lukman,S., China’s One-Belt-One-Road (OBOR) Policy Initiative: The Internationalization of the Renminbi. [Google Scholar]
- Bilas,V. (2020). FDI and economic growth in EU13 countries: Cointegration and causality tests. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(3), 47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheung,L., & Yeung,V. (2007). Hong Kong as an international financial centre: measuring its position and determinants. Retrieved from [Google Scholar]
- CHINA,T.P.S.B.O. (2022). 2022 RMBINTERNATIONALIZATIONREPORT. Retrieved from http://www.pbc.gov.cn/goutongjiaoliu/113456/1134 69/4666144/index.html [Google Scholar]
- Eichengreen,B., & Kawai,M. (2015). Renminbi internationalization: Achievements, prospects, and challenges. [Google Scholar]
- Fung,H.G., & Yau,J. (2012). Chinese offshore RMB currency and bond markets: The role of Hong Kong. China & World Economy, 20(3), 107–122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Herrero,A. (2011). Hong Kong as an international banking center: present and future. Journal of the Asia Pacific economy, 16(3), 361–371. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kwon,C.S., & Shin,T.S. (1999). Cointegration and causality between macroeconomic variables and stock market returns. Global finance journal, 10(1), 71–81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Owyong,D., Wong,W.-K., & Horowitz,I. (2015). Cointegration and causality among the onshore and offshore markets for China's currency. Journal of Asian Economics, 41, 20–38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peters,S. (2000). On the use of the RESET test in microeconometric models. Applied Economics Letters, 7(6), 361–365. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sapra,S. (2005). A regression error specification test (RESET) for generalized linear models. Economics Bulletin, 3(1), 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Shanwei,C. (2022). The Interaction between RMBInternationalization in Offshore Market and RMBSettlement in Cross-border Trade--Research Based on Trade Type. 2022 4th International Conference on Economic Management and Cultural Industry (ICEMCI 2022). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.