SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Wang,C.S., LiP., YuH.: Development and characteristic analysis of flexibility in smart distribution network. Automation of Electric Power Systems 42(10), 13–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Huo,M.L., Guo,L., Zhang,Z.: Development status and policy suggestions of regional energy internet. China Electric Power 53(12), 241–247 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- YangJ.C., SunX.X.: Energy Internet institutional innovation research. Shanghai Economic Research 09, 60–68 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ZhouY.B.: Global energy Internet and key technologies. Scientific Bulletin 64 (19), 1985–1994 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ZhaoJ., WangY., WangD., MuY.F., AnQ.S., DengS.: Research progress of energy internet: definition, indicators and research methods. Journal of Power System and Automation 30(10), 1–14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- TangY.Z., XiaQ., ZhangP.F.: Energy Internet value creation, format innovation and development strategy. Global Energy Internet 5(02), 105–111 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- WangJ.L.: Exploring renewable energy distribution and energy storage business model. Energy 7, 24–25 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- WangZ.Y., YuL., YueL.: Comprehensive research based on distributed intelligent energy services. Digital Communication World 2, 137–139 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- WuZ.Q., JiaC.H., ChenL.: Research on the direction of energy storage innovation in new power system. Journal of Solar Energy 42 (10), 444–451 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- XieJ., ZhaoY.: Research on the new development model of intelligent integrated energy. Enterprise Management S1, 32–33 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- ZhanH.S.: Research on construction scheme of new power system demonstration area. Low Carbon World 12(03), 47–49 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.