SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- He Jinghui. Site Selection of Fixed Parking Points for Shared Bicycles -- Taking a University as an Example [J]. 2017 (11) [Google Scholar]
- You Yuting. The way of sharing bicycles and getting along with the city [J]. Jiangsu Urban Planning. 2017 (09) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Maosheng, Wei Baohong. Application of Heuristic Algorithm in the Location of Logistics Distribution Center [J]. Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology. 2005 (05) [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Guoquan, Logistics Facilities and Planning Design [M]. Beijing: China Material Publishing House, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Ruiyu. Research and Analysis on the Optimization of Bike Sharing Based on Weka [J]. Scientist. 2017 (13) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Deying, Jiang Yanzhao. Research on Location of Postal Network Based on Adelan Heuristic Algorithm [J]. Postal Research, 2011 (12) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Yuqin, Hu Zhihua. Operation scheduling of automated straddle carriers based on heuristic algorithm [J]. Logistics Research Center of Shanghai Maritime University. 2015 (12) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei. Road Traffic Engineering System Analysis Method [M]. Beijing: People's Communications Press, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Qian, Li Yi, Meng Chao, et al. Traffic demand analysis based on structural equation model [J]. Journal of Tsinghua University (Natural Science Edition), 2008, 48 (5) [Google Scholar]
- Pan Weimei, The disorderly parking and placing of shared bicycles caused disturbance to the residents, and the multi sector joint enterprises issued standardized measures. Our city will plan a shared bicycle parking area, Shenzhen Special Zone News, 2017 (01) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.