SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Zhen Li, A comparative analysis of customs clearance facilitation between Shanghai and Singapore -- based on the “single window” perspective [J]. Modern Business, 2018, (06):67–68.) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Wei (February 2020), The logistics industry in Singapore, External Logistics, Market Weekly, May 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Baidu Wenku (January 2022), Overview of the development of Singapore's logistics industry. Available: https://wenku.baidu.com/view/4baa1f2c925f804d2b160b4e767f5acfa1c7833c?fr=sogou&_wkts_=16746 46308870 [Google Scholar]
- China Council for The Promotion of International Trade (August 2022), Report: Global blockchain venture capital increased by 600% last year to about 20.5 billion yuan. Available: https://www.ccpit.org/singapore/a/20220830/202208302jpt.html [Google Scholar]
- Ming W.U. (Febrery 2021), The Paper, Five Questions about New Trends in Science and Technology | Blockchain. Available: https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1691537861347686823&wfr=spider&for=pc [Google Scholar]
- A Singapore Government Agency Website Available: https://www.gov.sg/ [Google Scholar]
- Industrial Bank (December, 2022), Union Morning Paper, the benefits of Asia's leading industrial real estate trust shares in Singapore's logistics sector. Available: http://www.ciodpa.org.cn/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=show&catid=18&id=11491 [Google Scholar]
- Docin website (March 2017), Briefly talking about Singapore logistics industry. Available: https://www.docin.com/p-1875533309.html&key=%E6%B5%81%E4%BA%A7%E6%80%8E%E4%B9%88%E6%B2%BB [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.