SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Social Economics and Welfare Distribution|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Yang Weixiao, Sun Guiping, Ma Xiujie, Jin Lixia. Analysis of economic Network Structure of Beijing~Tianjin~Hebei Urban Agglomeration [J]. Geographic Research and Development, 2016, 35 (2): 53–57. [Google Scholar]
- Ruan Wenqi, Zheng Xiangmin, The spatial structure and power evolution of urban agglomeration tourism economic network [J] Resource Development and market, 2017, 33 (5): 635–640. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ying, The Impact of the World Expo Effect on the Economic Integration of the Yangtze River Delta Region—On the Regional Economic Integration Strategy in the Yangtze River Delta region [J] Tourism Science, 2005, 19 (4): 60–63. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jiao Qi. Provincial Tourism Economy Space Network Construction Mechanism Research [J] Business Economy Research, 2018 (8): 187–189. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ruyou, Huang Song. Analysis of the spatial effect and regional convergence of China’s tourism economy: 1999~ ~2012 [J] Journal of Guangxi Normal University, Philosophy and Social Sciences edition, 2015, 51 (6): 86–93. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Juan, Liu Sai. Research on the coordinated Development of Comprehensive Transportation and Tourism Economy in the middle reaches of the Yangtze River [J] Economic Problems, 2018 (8): 111–118. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Ye Lin, Cheng Xuelan, Wang Fang. Space and temporal relationship between air pollution and tourism economy [J] Economic Management, 2020 (1): 140–154. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xiaoling, Liu Deguang, Deng Aimin. [J] Economic problem exploration 2020 (7): 37–46. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Qin, Zeng Gang. Progress in Innovative Network Research from the Perspective of Economic Geography [J]. Human Geography, 2019, 167 (3): 138–145. [Google Scholar]
- Han Jianlei, Ming Qingzhong, Shi Pengfei, Luo Dengshan. [J] Research on World Geography, 2021, 30 (3): 645–656 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.