SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Social Economics and Welfare Distribution|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/zh/news/item/30-01-2020-statement-on-the-second-meeting-of-the-international-health-regulations-(2005)-emergency-committee-regarding-the-outbreak-of-novel-coronavirus-(2019-ncov) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/zh/news/item/01-05-2020-statement-on-the-third-meeting-of-the-international-health-regulations-(2005)-emergency-committee-regarding-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-(covid-19) [Google Scholar]
- The State Council of China, Guidance on COVID-19 prevention and control mechanism. (2020) http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2020-05/08/content_5509896.htm [Google Scholar]
- Luo Shijie, Li qianyun, Effects of Community Park on Residents’ Physical and Psychological During the COVID-19 pandemics, Journal of Chinese Urban Forestry, 2022. 02. 88–97. DOI: 10.12169/ZGCSLY.2021.11.16.0002 [Google Scholar]
- Bureau of Statistics of Beijing. http://www.beijing.gov.cn/gongkai/shuju/sjjd/202105/t20210519_2392888.html [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yanmin, Liu Jiayan, Outdoor Environment Design for the Aged in Residential Area, Architectural Journal, 2013. 03. 60–64. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lijun, Liu Ronglin, The Small is Big: The Development and Analysis of the Concept of Urban Small-micro Public Spaces, New Architecture, 2019. 03. 104–108. [Google Scholar]
- Jane Jacobs, The, Death and Life of Great American Cities, 1st ed.: New York: Random House, Inc. 1961. [Google Scholar]
- William H. Whyte. The Social Life of Small Urban Spaces, 1st ed. Project for Public Spaces. 2001. 03. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xuyang, Wang Lijun, Spontaneous Participation of the Seniors in Street-corner Small-scale Public Spaces in Old City Zones. Architecture Journal, 2021. 06. 65–69. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Changhui, Re-Recognizing the Sense of Place in the Context of Urbanization: Literature Review on the Concept and Research Progress, Urban Development Studies, 2020. 05. 116–124. [Google Scholar]
- Yi-Fu Tuan, Topophilia: A Study of Environmental Perception, Attitudes, and Values. New York: Columbia University Press. 1974. 2–4. [Google Scholar]
- Jogensen, B.S., & Stedman, R.C. Sense of place as an attitude: Lake-shore owners’ attitude toward their properties. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 2001.21. DOI: 10.1006/JEVP.2001.0226. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Zishan, A Study of Environmental Justice in the Context of COVID-19: The Case of London Communities in the UK. Architecture & Culture, 2022.01. 95–96. DOI: 10.19875/j.cnki.jzywh.2022.01.037 [Google Scholar]
- Liang Sisi, Place-Making of Micro Small Public Space in Community Based on Regular-Epidemic Transformation Perspective, Archicreation, 2020.08. 97–103. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.