SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Social Economics and Welfare Distribution|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Zhang Xieliang, Li Peixin, Li Lixia. Government Cooperation, Market Integration and Economic Performance of City Cluster: Evidence from the Yangtze River Delta Urban Economic Coordination Committee. China Economic Quarterly, 2017, 16(04): 1563–1582. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chong, Wu Quanfeng, Liu Qing. Transportation Infrastructure, Market Access and Firm Productivity: A Competition and Resource Reallocation Perspective. Economic Research Journal, 2022, 50(05): 140–158. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chuanming, Zhang Yigui, Liu Jie, et al. Study on the Evolution of the City’s Comprehensive Transportation Accessibility and the Coordination Degree with the Economic Development--the Empirical Research about Hunan since 1991. Economic Geography, 2011, 31(12): 2025–2033. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Fengcheng. Industry Cluster Coupling With Urban Agglomeration And Regional Economic Development. Jilin University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yufei, Ni Pengfei. Economic Growth Spillover and Spatial Optimization of High-speed Railway. China Industrial Economics, 2016(02): 21–36. [Google Scholar]
- Parikha J., Shukla V. Urbanization, energy use and greenhouse effects in economic development: Results. from a cross-national study of developing countries. Global Environmental Change, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- York R. Demographic trends and energy consumption in European Union Nations, 1960–2025. Social Science Research, 2007, 36(3):855–872. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hui, Wang Qi. The Pollution Emission and Urbanization in China: Based on Input-output Analysis. Chinese Journal of Population Science, 2011(05): 57–66. [Google Scholar]
- Buehn A., Farzanegan, M. R. Hold your breath: A new index of air pollution. Energy Economics, 2013, 37:104–113. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Qian, Chen Xiaoguang, Guo Shiqi, et al. Theoretical and Empirical Analyses of the Coordination Mechanism for Air Pollution Control. Economic Research Journal, 2022, 57(02): 142–157. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Zhigao, Li Guangqin, Cao Jianhua. Air Pollution Regional Linkage Control and Prevention from the Perspective of Environmental Regulation -- The Scheme Design, State Evaluation and Influence Factors Analysis. China Industrial Economics, 2019(05): 24–42. [Google Scholar]
- Lin B., Zhu J. Changes in urban air quality during urbanization in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, 188: 312–321. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H. M., et al. The effect of natural and anthropogenic factors on haze pollution in Chinese cities: A spatial econometrics approach -ScienceDirect. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, 165:323–333/ [Google Scholar]
- Alberto Abadie, Javier Gardeazabal. The Economic Costs of Conflict: A Case Study of the Basque Country, 2003(93): 113–132. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Haojie. Reestimating the Capital Stock of China:1952-2006. Journal of Quantitative & Technological Economics. 2008, 25(10):17–31. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Naiquan, Wu You. Can the Enlargement in Yangtze River Delta Boost Regional Economic Common Growth. China Industrial Economics, 2017(06): 79–97. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Youjin, Zeng Xiaoming. Research on the Influence of Industrial Transfer from the Property Taxes: Empirical Research from Chongqing and Shanghai. China Industrial Economics, 2018(11): 98–116. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Zhonglin, Ye Baojuan. Analyses of Mediating Effects: The Development of Methods and Models. Advances in Psychological Science, 2014, 22(05): 731–745. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.