SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Social Economics and Welfare Distribution|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Dai, X., Song, J. (2019) Will “One Belt One Road” Help China Restructure GVC? J. World Economy Studies, 11: 108–121. [Google Scholar]
- Qu, T., Wang, Y. (2019) A review of the official discourse of the “One Belt, One Road” initiative and its international repercussions. J. Contemporary World and Socialism, 6: 193–200. [Google Scholar]
- Wan, X.L., Chen, X.Q. (2020) A study on enhancing the influence of the Belt and Road discourse in the framework of “Four All Media”. J. International Communication, 4: 51–53. [Google Scholar]
- Gulnar, Wufli, Wang, Y., Yang, L. (2017) Counterfactuals and the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor: A Study on the Effectiveness of Implementation and Dissemination in Kashgar. J. Cultural Heritage Studies., 2: 129–145. [Google Scholar]
- Ru, Y. (2018) Study on the Effect of “The Belt and Road” Documentary to Foreign Students in China— —An Empirical Study on Foreign Students in Wuhan Area. D. Zhongnan University for Nationalities. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, J.W. (2016) The Reaction of Philippine Society to One Belt One Road Initiative. J. South Pacific Studies, 4: 31–42. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, Y., Wu, Y.P., Wang, J.M. (2019) An Analysis of News Topics Mining Based on LDA Model: Taking “The Belt and Road” Related News as an Example. J. Library and Information Service, 63: 103–110. [Google Scholar]
- Xi, Y.Y., Gao, X., Wang, X.M., Yun J.F. Detection of Hot Spots of “Belt and Road” Network Public Opinion in Central Asian Countries Based on ETM Model. J. Journal of Intelligence, 39:82–89. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, C. (2020) The Cognition of the US Main Think Tanks to the BRI and the Enlightenment to China. J. Think Tank:Theory & Practice, 5: 73–79. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, M.S., Wang, L. (2020) A study of the Belt and Road initiative in journalism and communication: a literature analysis of CSSCI source journals in journalism and communication from 2013 to 2019. J. Media, 4: 37–39. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.M., Wu, Y.P., Wang, Y.B., Qin, Y. (2019) Comparative Analysis of the Research Papers on the Belt and Road Initiative in Chinese and English Journals(2014-2018). J. Journal of Library and Data, 1: 77–91. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, R.J., Wang, X.R. The international academic landscape of the “Belt and Road” research and the visualized analysis of hotspots: a study based on CiteSpace and WOS database. J. Global Communication, 4:27–37. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Zhu, H. (2015) An analysis of audience attention to policy news based on Baidu index on multimedia platform’s “Belt and Road” coverage. J. News Research, 4: 25–27. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, N., Wang, D.K. (2018) Analysis of the spatial and temporal characteristics of the social attention of the “One Belt, One Road” initiative: an examination based on Baidu index data. J. South East Communication, 4: 4–7. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, G.M., Ding, H.Q. (2019) Analysis of social cognition and hot issues on touch screen--Big data analysis based on Baidu index[J]. People’s Tribune, 4: 110–113. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, S.G. (2016) Endowment structure, comparative advantage and traditional media transformation - analysis of survey data based on traditional media and new media practitioners. J. Journalism Review, 9: 51–57. [Google Scholar]
- Wooldridge, J.M. (2010) Econometric analysis of cross section and panel data. J. MIT Press Books, 1: 206–209. [Google Scholar]
- Roodman, D. (2009) A Note on the Theme of Too Many Instruments. J. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 71: 135–158. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.