SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Social Economics and Welfare Distribution|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Wang Yaode, Ma Lingbing. “The value implication and practical path of the “second leap” of rural collective economy in the new era.” Journal of Nanchang University (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition) 52.04 (2021): 39–50. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Changxi, Gui, Yong, Yu, Qin. “Financialization and state capacity-a sociological framework of analysis.” Sociological Research 35.05 (2020): 123–146+244-245. [Google Scholar]
- Cerard Viatte. William Witherell. “Eric Burgeat Agricultural finance and credit infrastructure in transition economies: focus on the South East Europe region.” Organisation for Economic Co- operation and Development 5 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Yang X. L., Tao K. “The Rural Credit System Construction and the Rural Financial Reform during the Transition Period.” Credit Reference, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Zhaohui, Pan Yuchen. “Analysis of the effect of digital inclusive finance on promoting high-quality development of rural industries.” Journal of South China Agricultural University (Social Science Edition) 21.05 (2022):23–33. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Nian. “Rural credit system construction in the context of rural governance modernization: value implication, practical dilemma and optimization direction” Journal of the Party School of the Nanning Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China 22.06 (2020): 36–41. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zb, Yue Zongyuan, Li Weihong. “The coupling analysis of rural credit system construction and rural revitalization.” Credit 40.06 (2022): 71–76. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shuguang, Wang Bin. “Moral bank and new rural governance in China.” Rural Economy 02 (2022): 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wenping. “Practice and reflection on the construction of rural credit system under the strategy of rural revitalization: the case of Yingtan City, Jiangxi Province.” Credit 38.03 (2022): 64–67. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Xinshui, Wu Shuang. “How rural credit system can improve the effectiveness of rural governance--a practical investigation based on County A of Guangxi.” Party Politics Research 06 (2021): 52–62. [Google Scholar]
- Correspondent, “Dangxuan. Dangtu County strives to write a new chapter of high-quality development.” Maanshan Daily 007 (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.