SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- S.P. Shtumpf. On the issue of structuring spirituality: a dynamic model // Bulletin of the KSPU named after V. P. Astafyev. №3. (2006) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/k-voprosustrukturizatsii-duhovnosti-dinamicheskaya-model (date of access: 28.08.2022). [Google Scholar]
- F. Hemith, Virtual reality. Res. on the philos. of modern understand. of the world 1, 71–97 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Habermas, The Divided West (Moscow, Whole world, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lanier, You Are Not a Gadget: A Manifesto (New York, Alfred A. Knopf, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Ignatiev, A.N. Stepanova, Virtuality and virtual reality: interpretation of concepts and ontological meaning. In Information resonance in social structures. Selected works (Novosibirsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Bulychev, Virtual reality: from a general scientific to a philosophical image. Noosphere studies Iss. 1, 30–40 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- R. Barthes, Death of the author. In: Roland Barthes. Selected works. Semiotics. Poetics. (Moscow, Progress, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Huntington The clash of civilizations? // Foreign affairs. 1993. Vol.72. N 3. (date of access: 28.08.2022). )http://www.polazzo.com/clash.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Abdulaeva, Modernization processes in spiritual culture of traditional societies, in The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS. Conference: SCTCGM 2018 – Social and Cultural Transformations in the Context of Modern Globalism (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fromm, Escape from Freedom (Moscow, AST, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Polyushkevich, Irrational foundations of the social identity under the influence of virtuality. Sociology 5, 163–176 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Marcuse, One-dimensional man. (Moscow, REFL-Book, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Tronina, Essence of virtuality. From construct to ontological status [Monograph] (LitRes, Samizdat, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Ukhina, O.P. Mezhevnikova, The process of cognition and the transformation of consciousness in the era of the Internet. Service Plus 16(1), 84–92 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Tsiferkast #9. Digital cultural space with V.V. Pankov, Director of the Digital Department of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation / Training Center for Managers and Teams of Digital Transformation. URL: https://cdto.ranepa.ru/ podcast1-9 (date of access: 28.08.2022). [Google Scholar]
- PROFIT Culture Day 2021: where is the digital panacea for culture? [Electronic resource] / Profit. Everything about OT in Kazakhstan. URL: https://profit.kz/news/61767/PROFIT-Culture-Day-2021-gde-cifrovaya-panaceya-dlya-kulturi / (date of access: 28.08.2022). [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Tsybikova, Psychological and pedagogical support of the process of adaptation of fifth grade students to middle-level education. Sci. Almanac 9-1(59), 227–229 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Ivanov, Virtualization of society (St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Oriental Studies, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Shagalin. VR technologies. Materials of the XII International Student Scientific Conference “Student Scientific Forum-2020”. Retrieved from: https://scienceforum.ru/2020/article/2018019729 (date of access: 28.08.2022) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Maykova, E.M. Molchan, Beginning of the philosophy of virtual reality [Monograph] (Moscow, Sputnik+, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.