SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.Kh. Akaev, Sufism in the context of Arab-Muslim culture (Grozny, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Klepikova, Issue of the global city as an instrument for the unification of world society. The age of globaliz. 3(35), 45–53 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Denisov, Policy of culture – political culture – cultural policy [Monograph] (Krasnodar, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Bilalov, A.Sh. Babatova, A.A. Yenikeev, Kh.G. Magomedova, Irrational components of value rationality. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences EpSBS.SCTMG 2020 International Scientific Conference “Social and Cultural Transformations in the Context of Modern Globalism”. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2020.10.05.195 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ivin, National Policy in Eurasianism. Retrieved from: http://krasvremya.ru/nacionalnaya-politika-vevrazijstve/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sukhorukova, Secular religiosity. Religion in the post-secular world [Monograph]. Team of authors; chief editor: A.M. Prilutsky, A.A. Pelin (St. Petersburg, Lyubavich Publ., 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Zalibekova, Globalization and regionalization of educational policy in the context of its ethnocultural resource. Vechglobaliz. 4, 108–118 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Murmantsev, V.M. Fedorov, Extracanonical religious philosophy. Theoretical course of authorized presentation (Moscow External Humanitarian University, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Zalibekova, Relationship between cultural-historical features of Russia and Dagestan and their educational policy. The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS Conference: SCTCGM 2020 – Social and Cultural Transformations in the Context of Modern Globalism (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.