SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.L. Bondarenko, Nature management: territories of basin geosystems, textbook, under the general editor I.S. Rumyantseva (Rostov-on-Don, Mart Publishing Center, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bondarenko, V.V. Gutenev, V.V. Privalenko, E.S. Polyakov, Environmental impact assessment (EIA) in the design of the water management complex of the Zelenchuk hydroelectric power station. Theoret. and app. Ecol. 1, 47–54 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bondarenko, V.B. Dyachenko, Theoretical foundations of safety level of water-supporting hydraulic structures. Water industry of Rus. 3(2), 159–162 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Budyko, A.B. Avakyan, Global ecology (Moscow, Thought, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Vendrov, On the question of research on the interaction of large hydroelectric facilities and water management systems with the environment (Moscow, Hydroproject, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Volosukhin, V.L. Bondarenko, Construction systems for the protection of water resources using fabric constructions [Monograph] (Novocherkassk, Kolorit, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Losev, Environmental problems and prospects for the sustainable development of Russia in the 21st century (Moscow, Kosmosinform, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Moiseev, Man and the Noosphere (Moscow, Young Guard, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nikolis, I. Prigozhin, Self-organization in non-equilibrium systems (Moscow, Mir, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- I. Prigozhin, Non-equilibrium statistical mechanics (Moscow, Mir, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Ashby, General systems theory as a new scientific discipline. In: Research on the general theory of systems (Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bertalanffy, An outline of General System Theory. British J. for the Philos. of Sci. 1 (1950) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Chernyaev (ed.), River basins (Yekaterinburg, Agroecology, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.