SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- I.V. Mikhalev, Development of the system of state regulation of the availability of tourism. Modern probl. of service and tourism 4, 62–70 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Putrik, Development of social tourism in the USSR and the Russian Federation (1970s of the 20th century-beginning of the 21st century). Izvestia AltSU 4-5, 169–173 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Trofimov, Social tourism in Russia and Europe. RIAT Bull. 3, 3–11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Tsakaev, Z.A. Saidov, Digital currency of central banks as the basis of a monetary sovereign state in the context of modern monetary theory. Bull. of the Chechen State Univ. named after A.A. Kadyrov 12(2), 14–19 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Tourism in Chechnya: problems and prospects of development (IA “Grozny-inform”, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Israilov, N.A. Logunova, Entrepreneurship and its role in the development of the economy of the Russian Federation. Bull. of Chech. State Univ. named after A.A. Kadyrov 36(4), 14–19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Idigova, B.K. Rakhimova, Current issues of digital transformation of the oil and gas industry Problems of the economy and management of the oil and gas complex (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Information on the work done by the Ministry of Tourism of the Chechen Republic during 2018– 2021. Retrieved from: http://economy-chr.ru [Google Scholar]
- Report on the results of the "Socio-economic development of mountain territories (Vedensky, Itum-Kalinsky, Nozhai-Yurtovsky, Shatoysky, Sharoysky municipal districts) of the Chechen Republic (for 2017–2020 and subsequent years) (2020). Retrieved from: https://docs.yandex.ru/otchet-o-hode-realizacii-programmy-gornyh-raionov [Google Scholar]
- The Chechen Republic in numbers. A brief statistical collection (2022). Retrieved from: chechenstat.ru [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Serenkov, A.G. Kuryan, V.P. Volontey, Methods of quality management Process approach. Textbook (Moscow, Infra-M, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Socio-economic development of mountainous territories (Vedensky, Itum-Kalinsky, NozhaiYurtovsky, Shatoysky, Sharoysky municipal districts) of the Chechen Republic (for 2017–2020 and subsequent years). Republican program, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Chechen Republic No. 77 dated 04.04.2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Tamaev, State and prospects for the development of tourism in the Chechen Republic. Retrieved from: https://moluch.ru/conf/econ/archive/171/9111 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Financial indicators of the economic activity of the State Unitary Enterprise “TUR-EX”. Retrieved from: Retrieved from: https://zachestnyibiznes.ru/company/ul/1022002544080/balance [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.