SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- E. Parry, S. Tyson, Desired goals and actual outcomes of e-HRM. Hum. Res. Manag. J. 21(3), 335–354 (2011). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1748-8583.2010.00149.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Parry, An examination of e-HRM as a means to increase the value of the HR function. Int. J. of Hum. Res. Manag. 22(5), 1146–1162 (2011). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1080/ 09585192.2011.556791 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Gardner, P.M. Wright, L.M. Moynihan, The impact of motivation, empowerment, and skill-enhancing practices on aggregate voluntary turnover: The mediating effect of collective affective commitment. Personnel Psych. 64(2), 315–350 (2011). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.2011.01212.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Appelbaum, T. Bailey, P. Berg, A.L. Kallenberg, Manufacturing advantage: Why high-performance work systems pay off (Ithaca, NY, Cornell University Press, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bondarouk, R. Harms, Lepak DDoes e-HRM lead to better HRM service? Int. J. of Human res. Manag. 28(9), 1332–1362 (2015). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1080/09585192.2015.1118139 [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Bowen, C. Ostroff, Understanding HRM-Firm Performance Linkages: The Role of the “Strength” of the HRM System. Acad. of Manag. Rev. 29(2), 203–221 (2004). Retrieved from: https://psycnet.apa.org/doi/10.2307/20159029 [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Serenkov, A.G. Kuryan, V.P. Volontey, Methods of quality management. Process approach. Textbook (Moscow, Infra-M, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Lepak, S.A. Snell, Virtual HR: Strategic human resources management in the 21st century. Hum. Res. Manag. Rev. 8(3), 215–234. (1998) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/S1053-4822(98)90003-1 [Google Scholar]
- F. Fossen, A. Zorgner, Future of labor: destructive and transformational effects of digitalization. Forsight 13(2), 10–18 (2019). DOI: 10.17323/2500-2597.2019.2.10.18 [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Dyakov, The main components of the formation of corporate culture in the organization. In: Formation of a market economy. Social and labor relations: theory and practice. Vol. 3 (Kiev, KNEU, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Idigova, A.R. Salgiriyev, T.S. Tasuyeva, H.G. Chaplayev, Use of national economy branches for transition to innovative technological development social and cultural transformations in the context of modern globalism (Groznyi, Rus. Acad. Sci, Complex Res Inst. Kh. I. Ibragimov, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Strohmeier, Digital human resources management: A conceptual clarification. Germ. J. of Hum. Res. Manag.: Zeitschrift für Personalforschung 34(3), 345–365 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.