SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.A. Dalinger, Trends in the development of modern Russian Education, Bulletin of SIBIT 3(35) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Koroleva, Yu. N. Zakrevsky, A.G. Karayani, Eurasian Union of Scientists 8–4(17), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Melnikova, M.A. Melnikova, Psychological health of maritime cadets, Russian Journal of Education and Psychology 1-2(9), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Morosanova, N.G. Kondratyuk, I.V. Gaydamashko, Reliability of conscious self-regulation as a resource for achieving goals in risky professions, Bulletin of Moscow University, Series 14: Psychology 1, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Derendyaeva, N. P. Krukovich, Proceedings of the Baltic State Academy of the Fishing Fleet, On the Problem of the Formation of Professionally Important Qualities of Marine Engineers and their Compliance with the Modern Requirements of the Profession and the Labor Market 4(38), pp 156–162 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. MacLachlan, Maritime Psychology: Research in Organizational & Health Behavior at Sea (Cham, Switzerland, Springer, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Senčila, G. Kalvaitienė, Finding a balance: Companies and new seafarers generation needs and expectations, The International Journal on Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation 12(2), 285–290 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Strelkova, Psychological aspects of seafarers’ professional activities, Bulletin of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Series: Philology, Pedagogy, Psychology 5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Semykin, Features of individual psychological characteristics of sailors before and after the voyage, Russian Psychological Journal 4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kotovskaya, Pedagogy and Psychology, Formation of burnout resistance in extreme professions depending on the length of professional activity, World of Science 4 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Ozarkiv, Formation of the corporate culture of seafarers (applied aspect), Scientific Notes of the Crimean Federal University named after V. I. Vernadsky. Sociology. Pedagogy. Psychology 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Bulgakova, Formation of communicative competence among cadets of a marine profile university, Theory and Practice of Social Development 9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dmitriev, Psychological aspects of the training of seafarers, Bulletin of the Admiral Makarov State University of the Sea and River Fleet 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Sergeev, preparation for the choice of a profession: Provocation or manipulation?, Educational Policy 1–2(77–78), 88–94 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kondratiev, A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, A.N. Tomilin, Conceptual foundations for the development of a bank of test tasks for the state final certification of graduates of marine educational organizations, Marine Intelligent Systems 1–2(43) 149–156 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makashina, A. Faivisovich, I. Trushchenko, Standardization of maritime education as a goal, result and means of improving its quality, International Association of Maritime Universities-17th Annual General Assembly, pp 41–48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.