SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- B. Serebrennikov, How the world picture is reflected in language. In: The role of the human factor in language: language and the picture of the world (Moscow, Nauka, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- W. Humboldt, Selected Works on Linguistics (Moscow, Nauka, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sternin, Psycholinguistic meaning of the word. Bull. of the Peoples' Friendship Univ. of Rus. Ser. Rus. and foreign lang. and methods of their teaching 1, 5–13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Evgenieva (ed.), Dictionary of the Russian language (Moscow, Rus. Lang., 1981–1984) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Karaulov, E. Tarasov, Yu. Sorokin, G. Cherkasova, N. Ufimtseva, Russian Associative Dictionary (Moscow, ASTAstrel, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Makhaev, I.А. Sternin, D.К. Ibragimov, Regional Specificity of Toponym Semantics: Psycholinguistic Study. The Europ. Proc. of Soc. & Behavioural Sci. LVIII, 1007–1014 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Makhaev, K. Mamalova, A. Vagapov, Differential and empirical model for describing psycholinguistic meanings. E3S Web of Conf., 284, 08019 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Timoshin, Psycholinguistic meanings of words-nominations with negative connotations. Linguistic Conceptol. and Psycholing. (collection) 6, 92–97 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.