SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- A.A. Allyamova, Psychological aspects of ideas about terrorism in modern society, in Kochenovskie readings “Psychology and law in modern Russia”. Collection of abstracts of the participants of the All-Russian conference on legal psychology with international participation (Moscow, MGPPU, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Nazarov, P.E. Suslonov, Prevention of extremism in the youth environment. Textbook (Yekaterinburg, Ural Publ. House Ural. Fed. un-ta, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Enikolopov, Terrorism and aggressive behavior. National Psychol. J. 1(1), 28–32 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Grebneva, M.A. Slobodenyuk, E.V. Variasova, Analytical review of studies on the problem of aggressive socially dangerous behavior of youth. Psychol. and Law 9(4), 134–148 (2019). DOI: 10.17759/psylaw.2019090410 [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Zhmurov, Criminal aggression of adolescents [Monograph] (Irkutsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fromm, Anatomy of human destructiveness (Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- R. Baron, D. Richardson, Aggression (St. Petersburg, Peter, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Istrofilova, Organization of the teacher's work with aggressive children and adolescents. Textbook (Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhnevart Publ. House. state unta, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Durkheim, Sociology. Its subject, method, purpose (Moscow, Kanon, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tarde, Criminal and crime. Comparative crime. Mob crime (Moscow, INFRA-M, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bandura, Theory of social learning (St. Petersburg, Eurasia, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kostina, A.S. Kubekova, Psychological status of patients with essential hypertension [Monograph] (Moscow, Mir nauki, 2021). Retrieved from: https://izdmn.com/PDF/39MNNPM21.pdf – Head. from the screen. [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Antsupov, Conflictology (St. Petersburg, Peter, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Shustikova, L.F. Alekseeva, Addictions in the society of post-totalitarianism: actualization of the problem. Modern stud. of social probl. 6(2), 242–244 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ivanov, Psychological assistance in overcoming the consequences of aggressive behavior. Clin. and spec. Psychol. 6(4), 168–186 (2017). DOI: 10.17759/psyclin.2017060411 [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Petrova, T. Khnaydek, M.O. Tolgurova, A modern view of coping strategies, in a collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the III All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference Psychological health of the individual: theory and practice, ed. I.V. Belasheva (Stavropol, Publ. SKFU, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Rasskazova, T.O. Gordeeva, Coping strategies in the psychology of stress: approaches, methods and prospects for research. J. of psychol. Res. 3(17) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Kryukova, Methods for studying coping behavior: three coping scales (Kostroma, Avantitul, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Shipitko, N.Yu. Ulyanova, Sh.G. Aliev, Coping behavior of persons involved in the conflict situation in the South-East of Ukraine. Psychol. and Psychotechn. 5, 475–483 (2016). DOI: 10.7256/2070-8955.2016.5.19591 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Tarabrina, N.E. Kharlamenkova, M.A. Padun, Intensive stress in the context of psychological safety (Moscow, Inst. of Psychol. of the Rus. Acad. of Sci., 2017). [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Filatov, N.S. Sedykh, Psychological assistance to victims of terrorist attacks: critical analysis and development prospects. Psychol. and Psychotechn. 7, 735–744 (2015). DOI: 10.7256/2070-8955.2015.7.15548 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.