SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Family Code of the Russian Federation, no. 223-FZ (as amended on November 21, 2022). Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, no. 1, art. 16 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- On Limited Liability Companies. Federal Law, no. 14-FZ of February 8, 1998 (as amended on July 2, 2021, as amended on February 25, 2022). Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, no. 7, art. 785 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- On the Peasant (Farm) Economy. Federal Law, no. 74-FZ of June 11, 2003 (as amended on December 6, 2021) (as amended and supplemented, effective from March 1, 2022). Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation, no. 24, art. 2249 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- On State Registration of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs. Federal Law, no. 129-FZ of August 8, 2001 (as amended on July 14, 2022). Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, no. 33 (Part I), Art. 3431 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kudryavtseva, Yu.A. Chervonaya, Legal consequences of the termination of marriage. Modern fund. and appl. Res. 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kudryavtseva, V.S. Shevchenko, Property relations of spouses in private international law. Bull. of sci. and pract. 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Gergert, T.V. Ponomareva, Family business as an object of interdisciplinary research: a review of methodological approaches. Bulletin of PSU. Series: Economy 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Chrisman, J.H. Chua, P. Sharma, Trends and directions in the development of a strategic management theory of the theory of the family firm. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice 5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.K.Z. Heck, F. Hoy, P.Z. Poutziouris, L.P. Steier, Emerging paths of family entrepreneurship research. Journal of Small Business Management 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Moores, Paradigms and theory building in the domain of business families. Family Business Review 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sharma, An overview of the field of family business studies: Current status and directions for the future. Family Business Review 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bammens, W. Voordeckers, A. Van Gils, Boards of directors in family firms: A generational perspective. Small Business Economics 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bird, H. Welsch, J.H. Astrachan, D. Pistrui, Family Business Research: The Evolution of an Academic Field. Family Business Review 15 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Dyer, M. Sanchez, Current state of family business theory and practice as reflected in Family Business Review 1988-1997. Family Business Review 4 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Goel, P. Mazzola, P.H. Phan, T.M. Pieper, R.K. Zachary, Strategy, ownership, governance, and socio-psychological perspectives on family businesses from around the world. Journal of Family Business Strategy 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.