SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- M. Weber, Class, Status, Party. From Max Weber: Essays in sociology (NewYork, Routledge, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu, The Forms of Capital. Cultural Theory: An Anthology. Eds. I. Szeman, T. Kaposy (Chicester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., 2011 ) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu, The Distinction: Social Critique of Judgment (Paris, Minuit, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu Beginnings: Choses dites (Paris, Minuit, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- К. Marx, The Poverty of Philosophy. Vol. 4 (1955) [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Sumner, Folkways: A Study of the Sociological Importance of Usages, Manners, Customs, Mores, and Morals (NewYork, Ginn, 1906) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Drobizheva, National-civil and ethnic identity: problems of positive compatibility, Reforming Russia 7 (2008) Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/natsionalnograzhdanskaya-i-etnicheskaya-identichnostproblemy-pozitivnoy-sovmestimosti (date of access: 13.03.2023) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shishigin, Territorial identities in the xxi century: state and prospects of development. // Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art criticism, Quest.of theory and pract. 1(1) 210–213 (Tambov, Diploma, 2013). Retrieved from: www.gramota.net/materials/3/2013/1-1/54.html (date of access: 13.03.2023) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Grishanin, E.V. Konyushenko, Fashion as a factor of formation of socio-cultural identity of a person in conditions of a society of symbolic consumption, Modern probl. of sci. and ed. 2 (2014). Retrieved from: https://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=12625 (date of access: 13.03.2023) [Google Scholar]
- M. Moran, Identity and Identity Politics: Cultural and Materialistic History, Emergency Rese. Debate about politics and culture 135NZ(1/2021), 15–39. Retrieved from: https://www.nlobooks.ru/magazines/neprikosnovennyy_zapas/135_nz_1_2021/article/23386/ (date of access: 13.03.2023). [Google Scholar]
- P. DiMaggio, Culture and Economy, The Handbook of Econ. Sociology (Princeton, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- F. Matarasso, C. Landry, How to Keep Balance? Twenty-One Strategic Dilemmas of Cultural Policy (Moscow, Liberea, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nora, M. Ozuf, J. de Puymezh, M. Vinok, France-memory (St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg univ., 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Perm as a style: Presentation of Perm regional identity (Perm, PGGPU, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu, University doxa and creativity: against scholastic divisions, In Socio-Logos’96. Almanac of the Russian-French Center for Sociological Research of the Institute of Sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Socio-Logos, 1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.