SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Fadeev R A 1865 Letters from the Caucasus (St. Petersburg) [Google Scholar]
- Vertepov G 1996 Ingush. Historical and statistical essay A Kh Tankiev (Saratov Children's book) [Google Scholar]
- Bronevsky S M 1823 The latest geographical and historical news about the Caucasus, in 2 volumes Vol. 1 (Moscow Selivanovsky Publ. House XXXI) [Google Scholar]
- Blaramberg I F 1992 Caucasian manuscript (Stavropol Stavropol Publ. House) [Google Scholar]
- Berezin I N 1849 Journey through Dagestan and Transcaucasia (Kazan Univ. Publ. House) [Google Scholar]
- Pokrovsky M N 1923 Diplomacy and wars of tsarist Russia in the 19th century (Moscow Krasnaya Nov) [Google Scholar]
- Weidenbaum E G 1901 Caucasian studies (Tiflis) [Google Scholar]
- Liprandi A P 1911 The Caucasus and Russia (Kharkov) [Google Scholar]
- Erofeev N A 1977 English Colonialism in the Middle of the 19th Century (Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- Gapurov Sh A and Magamadov S S 2017 Writings on history of the peoples of the North Caucasus (XVIII–XXI centuries) [Monograph] (Grozny RSU-2002 LLC) [Google Scholar]
- Belinsky V G 1947 Selected writings (Moscow OGIZ) [Google Scholar]
- Lobikova NM 1967 The Caucasus in the works of Pushkin In Scientific notes of the KBGPI 13 (Nalchik) [Google Scholar]
- Weidenbaum E G 1901 Caucasian Studies (Tiflis) [Google Scholar]
- Berezin I N 1849 Journey through Dagestan and Transcaucasia (St. Petersburg) [Google Scholar]
- Pushkin A S 1936 Full collection of writings, in 6 volumes Vol. 4 (Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- Lermontov M Yu 1954 Writings in 6 volumes Vol. 2 (Moscow; Leningrad) [Google Scholar]
- Polezhaev 1990 Poetry. Poems. Translations. Memoirs of contemporaries (Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- Belevich K P 1891 Several paintings of the Caucasian war and manners of highlanders (St. Petersburg) [Google Scholar]
- Bestuzhev-Marlinsky A A 1958 Writings, in 2 volumes Vol. 1 (Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- Polevoy K A 1861 Letters from Alexander Alexandrovich Bestuzhev to N A and K A Polev written in 1831–1837 Rus. Bull. 3 323 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.