SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- G.V. Chebotareva, Administrative and legal aspects of countering domestic violence. Sci. notes of the V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Fed. Univ. Legal sci. 8(3), 181–191 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Galaktionov, T.V. Sobolevskaya, Sexual objectification of women as a victimblaming factor in relation to victims of sexual violence. Sci. notes of TOGU 12(3), 33–39 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Beaver, K.S. Surayeva, Criminological problems of domestic violence against women. J. of Actual Probl. of Jurisprudence 97(1), 68–66 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Boboeva, Problems of criminalization/decriminalization of beatings against close relatives. Via scientiarum The Road of knowledge 1, 141–148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Makashova, V.V. Bachanova, Domestic violence against women in Russia: posing problems. Viktimologiya 8(4), 290–296 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mayorova, Decriminalization of beatings in the family – increasing the degree of criminal security of the family institute in Russia. Legal sci. and pract.: Bull. of the Nizhny Novgorod Acad. of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Rus. 4(40), 325(2) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.Z. Ziyadova, The role of criminal law in the prevention of crimes in the sphere of family relations. Materials of the XIII Russian Congress of Criminal Law, Criminal law in the system of intersectoral relations: problems of theory and law enforcement (Moscow, May 26–27, 2022) (Moscow, Publ. House “Yurlitinform”, 2022) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ilyin, Wisdom of Islamic culture in the information world. Bull. of the Kazakh Nat. Univ. Religious Stud. ser. 28(4), 84–91 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhumabai Uulu, On the issue of the current state of violence against women. Eurasian Sci. Associat. 10-3(80), 201–203 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Potetinov, A.V. Lebedeva, Responsibility for family beatings in Russian and foreign legislation: historical and legal and comparative. Bull. of the Belgorod Law Inst. of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Rus. named after I.D. Putilin 2, 30–35 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Sharypova, E.V. Berg, The law on decriminalization of beatings in the family and its impact on Russian society. Colloquium-J. 3-9(55), 46–49 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.