SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Creative Industry Development and Brand Management|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Yang Lili and Liu Jingwei, “Research on knowledge mining of clothing brands in the context of big data”, Western Leather, Vol. J03, pp. 69-71, February 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Xia, “How to break the brand marketing situation in the post-epidemic era”, China Convention and Exhibition (China Conference), Volume J16, pp. 40-43, August 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Dong, “How to build a future-oriented brand increment in the post-epidemic era”, Zhongguancun, Vol. J06, pp. 35-37, January 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Chuanming, Zhou Wenjing, “The discourse spread of Wuhan’s urban image in the post-epidemic era”, Shanghai Urban Management, Vol. J07, pp. 73-77, October 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Han, Zhu, “The path and method of Wuhan city image transmission in the post-epidemic era”, Guide to News Research, Volume J12, pp. 85-89, March 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Tang: “On the embodiment of humanized packaging design in the post-fashion era”, Green Packaging, Vol. J04, pp. 71-74, July 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Jia, Chen, “Cold thinking of” live broadcast of goods “in the post-epidemic era”, Northern Media Research, Vol. J04, pp. 78-84, April 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Song Yunwen, “The road of advertising in the post-epidemic era taking live online advertising and media combination advertising as an example”, Science and Technology Communication, Vol. J23, pp. 143-145, December 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.