SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||E-commerce and Economic and Trade Marketing|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Rodney A B. Cambrian intelligence: The early history of the new AI[J]. Kybernetes, 2000, 29(4):523529. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Chaoxian, Fang Ao. Artificial intelligence promotes high-quality economic development: mechanism, problems, and countermeasures [J]. Guangxi Social Sciences, 2021 (8): 10. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Junzhang, Hou Yongzhi, Liu Peilin, et al. Objectives, requirements and strategic path of highquality development [J]. Managing the world, 2019, 35 (7): 7. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhi, Cheng Chengping, Chen Anqi. Research on artificial intelligence promoting high-quality employment in China [J]. Economic issues, 2022 (09): 41-51. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Arrow K J. The economic implications of learning by doing [J]. Review of Economic Study, 1962, 29(3):155—173. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Ge, Zhao. Artificial intelligence, aging and highquality economic development [J]. Contemporary economic science, 2022, 44 (1): 15. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang Hui, Li Zhi, Li Peilin. Trend and policy implications of urbanization rate in China during the 14th Five-Year Plan period [J]. Urban Development Research, 2021, 28 (06): 1-9. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Du Chaoyun, Ren Yongjian. Research on the mechanism of financial development on economic transformation: Based on the perspective of structural optimization [J]. Finance and economy, 2014 (02): 15-20. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Kong Xiangli, Zhou Xiaofeng. Effects of regional differences in urbanization rate on consumption structure of rural residents [J]. Journal of Northwest University (Philosophy and Social Sciences), 2021, 51 (03): 54–68. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Hao, Gui Heqing, Yang Dong. Measurement and Evaluation of High-Quality Development of Provincial Economy in China [J]. Zhejiang Social Sciences, 2020 (08):4-14 + 155. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Acemoglu D, Restrepop. Robots and jobs: evidence from U.S. labor market [J]. Journal of Political Economy, 2020, 128(6): 2188-2244. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Xiaohui, Yang Fei, Lu Qian. Urbanization, Spatial Spillover Effect and Agricultural Carbon Emissions An Empirical Analysis Based on Provincial Panel Data from 2007 to 2019 [J]. East China Economic Management, 2022, 36 (04): 107-113. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.