SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||E-commerce and Economic and Trade Marketing|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Jia Songtao, Yang Xiaojuan. Research on the current situation and challenges of China’s foreign trade development in the context of digital economy[J]. Science and Technology Economic Market, 2022(05):37-39 [Google Scholar]
- Wang YZ. The digital economy reshapes the global economic landscape Divergence and integration driven by policy race and economies of scale [J]. International Perspectives, 2018, 10(04):60-79 +154155. DOI: 10.13851/j.cnki.gjzw.201804004. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Jiechang, Xu Ziyan, Yao Zhanqi. A study on the impact of digital economy on the technological complexity of China’s exports[J]. Social Science Front, 2022, No.320(02):65-75. https://www.cnki.net [Google Scholar]
- Yao Zhanqi. Multiple impacts of digital economy on China’s foreign trade competitiveness[J]. Research on Finance and Economics, 2022, No.458(01):110-119. DOI: 10.19654/j.cnki.cjwtyj.2022.01.011. [Google Scholar]
- Han ZG, Rao YF. Research on the impact of digital economy development level on China’s foreign trade efficiency [J/OL]. Price Monthly:1-9 [2023-03- [Google Scholar]
- Jing WJ, Sun BW. Digital economy for high-quality economic development: A theoretical analysis framework[J]. The Economist, 2019, No.242(02):6673. DOI: 10.16158/j.cnki.51-1312/f.2019.02.008. [Google Scholar]
- http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/36.1006.f.20230213.1720.008.html. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Jun, Yan Zhijun, Cheng Yu. A study on the effect of digital economy-driven innovation--a regression based on inter-provincial panel data[J]. Economic System Reform, 2020, No.222(03): 31-38. https://www.cnki.net [Google Scholar]
- Bao Zhanshan, Han Jian, Weng Mei, et al. How the digital economy promotes high-quality development of foreign trade[J]. International Economic and Trade Exploration, 2023, 39(02): 4-20. DOI: 10.13687/j.cnki.gjjmts.20230217.003. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dayu, Xu Bin, Liu Jinquan. Digital Economy Development and Regional Economic Growth -Threshold or Bottleneck? [J]. Journal of xi ’an jiaotong university (social science edition), 2021, 9 (6): 16-25. DOI: 10.15896/j.xjtuskxb.202106002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.