SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||E-commerce and Economic and Trade Marketing|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Widyanto, H. A., & Agusti, C. R. (2020). Beauty influencer in the digital age: How does it influence purchase intention of generation Z?. Jurnal Manajemen dan Pemasaran Jasa, 13(1), 1-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chatzigeorgiou, C. (2017). Modelling the impact of social media influencers on behavioural intentions of millennials: The case of tourism in rural areas in Greece. Journal of Tourism, Heritage & Services Marketing (JTHSM), 3(2), 25-29. [Google Scholar]
- Ohanian, R. (1990). Construction and validation of a scale to measure celebrity endorsers’ perceived expertise, trustworthiness, and attractiveness. Journal of advertising, 19(3), 39-52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park, H. J., & Lin, L. M. (2020). The effects of match-ups on the consumer attitudes toward internet celebrities and their live streaming contents in the context of product endorsement. Journal of retailing and consumer services, 52, 101934. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chung, S., & Cho, H. (2017). Fostering parasocial relationships with celebrities on social media: Implications for celebrity endorsement. Psychology & Marketing, 34(4), 481-495. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown, D. & Hayes, N. (2008). Influencer Marketing Who Really Influences Your Customers? Oxford: ButterworthHeinemaan. [Google Scholar]
- M. De Veirman, V. Cauberghe, L. Hudders. Marketing through Instagram influencers: The impact of number of followers and product divergence on brand attitude. International Journal of Advertising, 36 (5) (2017), pp. 798-828 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huda, M., Maseleno, A., Atmotiyoso, P., Siregar, M., Ahmad, R., Jasmi, K., & Muhamad, N. (2018). Big data emerging technology: insights into innovative environment for online learning resources. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET), 13(1), 23-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kemp, Simon. (2020). “Digital 2020: Global Digital Overview — DataReportal – Global Digital Insights.” DataReportal, April 8, 2020. https://datareportal.com/reports/digital2020-globaldigital-overview. [Google Scholar]
- Haenlein, M., Anadol, E., Farnsworth, T., Hugo, H., Hunichen, J., & Welte, D. (2020). Navigating the New Era of Influencer Marketing: How to be Successful on Instagram, TikTok, & Co. California Management Review, 63(1), 5–25. https://doi.org/10.1177/0008125620958166 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dirir, S. (2022). Investigating the impact of TikTok on the generation Z buying behavior and their insight of selecting brands. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358749028_Investigating_the_impact_of_TikTok_on_the_generation_Z_buying_behavior_and_their_insight_of_selecting_brands [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yang & Louisa Ha. (2021). Why People Use TikTok (Douyin) and How Their Purchase Intentions Are Affected by Social Media Influencers in China: A Uses and Gratifications and Parasocial Relationship Perspective, Journal of Interactive Advertising, 21:3, 297-305, DOI: 10.1080/15252019.2021.1995544 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Willemsen, L. M., Neijens, P. C., Bronner, F., & De Ridder, J. A. (2011). “Highly recommended!” The content characteristics and perceived usefulness of online consumer reviews. Journal of ComputerMediated Communication, 17(1), 19-38. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., & Chang, S. (2021). The Effect of Influencer Influence on Recommendation Intention: Focused on TikTok Live Commerce in China. [Google Scholar]
- Pramono, A. S. A., & Pradana, M. (2022). The Influence Of Social Media Marketing Tiktok On Brand Awareness And Purchase Interest (case Study: Sociolla). eProceedings of Management, 9(2). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.