SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 166, 20232022 International Conference on Education Innovation and Modern Management (EIMM 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 May 2023|
- WHO. Statement. https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/30-01-2020-statement-on-the-second-meeting-of-the-international-health-regulations-(2005)-emergency-committee-regarding-the-outbreak-of-novel-coronavirus-(2019-ncov), (2020) [Google Scholar]
- WHO. WHO Timeline – COVID-19. https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/27-04-2020-who-timeline–covid-19, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- WHO. Naming the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the virus that causes it. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance/naming-the-coronavirus-disease-(covid-2019)-and-the-virus-that-causes-it, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, J.O. Pedersen. A comparative study on feature selection in text categorization. In: Proceedings of the international conference on machine learning, 412 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Scikit-learn. SelectKBest. https://scikit-learn.org/stable/modules/generated/sklearn.feature_selection.SelectKBest.html, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Scikit-learn. CountVectorizer. https://scikit-learn.org/stable/modules/generated/sklearn.feature_extraction.text.CountVectorizer.html, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.