SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 166, 20232022 International Conference on Education Innovation and Modern Management (EIMM 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 May 2023|
- Z.X. Mo, T.X. Wu, F. Xie, and W.H. Song, Simulation and the emergency measures study of the transient leakage of liquid ammonia transient based on MATLAB. Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Nankaien, 2014, vol. 4, pp. 1–5.(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Y.E. Shuliang, S. Zhang. A method of hazardous chemical materials deflagration identification based on multi-parameter and feature-level fusion. Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators, 2011, 24 (04):620–623. [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Wang, Eakage simulation analysis and diffusion model optimization of hazardous chemicals. Dalian University of Technology, 2016, (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- P.Murray-Tuite, B. Wolshon. Evacuation transportation modeling: an overview of research, development, and practice, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 2013,vol. 27, pp. 25–45. [Google Scholar]
- Fire Department of the Ministry of public security. Notice on firefighters’ sacrifice in fire fighting of puyong high speed refrigerator truck in Xianyou County, Putian City, Fujian Province. 2017.06.09 [Google Scholar]
- 360 safety. Why learn some fire dynamics. http://www.360doc.com/content/17/0131/10/26447790_625574789.shtml. 2017.07.13. [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, H.P. Zhang, Y. Yang, W. Wang, W.B. Zhu. Experimental study on full scale fire of waste tires. Journal of applied basic and engineering sciences. 2006.14 (1): 33–39. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Su, Z.L. Fang, K. Tian. Analysis on the causes of refrigerator truck deflagration accident and fire fighting and rescue measures. Proceedings of science and Technology Annual Meeting of China Fire Protection Association, 2018.11. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen, Q. Wang, W. Yan, and J. Sun. An evacuation model coupling with toxic effect for chemical industrial park. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 2015,vol. 33, pp. 258–265. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.