SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Art Appreciation and Film Image Research|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Luo Ling. The Development Practice and Investigation of Chinese Form Drama [J]. Sichuan Drama, 2022, No.262(06):22-25. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Ye, CAI Shuo. Tao Body Classroom: “Pay attention to more people’s bodies” -Interview with Tao Ye [J]. Journal of Beijing Dance Academy, 2022, No.154(02):25-33. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zailin, Li Junxue. On Shusterman’s Thought of Body Aesthetics -Also on the Study of Chinese Classical Body Aesthetics [J]. World Philosophy, 2011(06):61-71. [Google Scholar]
- Quoted from Richard Schusterman, Body Consciousness and Body Aesthetics, translated by Cheng Xiangzhan, The Commercial Press, 2014, pp. 297-299. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Shuanxi. Chinese Classical Aesthetics from the Perspective of Shusterman’s Body Aesthetics [J]. Sichuan Drama, 2015, No.180(08):36-40+47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.