SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Landscape Management and Socio-Environmental Planning|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Li Ying How to prevent the low age of “bow head” people [j]. decision making exploration (the first half of the month), 2016 (03): 29 [Google Scholar]
- Neng zhehong, Li Qiwei. On the unity of children’s cultural development and individual development -an outline of the integration of gotsky’s and Piaget’s cognitive development theory [j]. Journal of East China Normal University (EDUCATION SCIENCE EDITION), 2002 (01): 3-13 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xuejun. Wangjingxin’s developmental psychology [m]. Tianjin: Nankai University, 2013(12) [Google Scholar]
- Yaoyayin, liguangyao. Research on preschool children’s furniture design based on tactile perception [j]. furniture and interior decoration, 2021 (03): 80-83 [Google Scholar]
- Yuweijun. Visual and cultural environment design of urban construction site fence -- a case study of Chizhou City, Anhui Province [j]. Journal of Chizhou University, 2012 (04): 120-122 [Google Scholar]
- Fangyu Zhang, Siwei sun, ChenLin Liu, Victor chang Consumer innovation, product innovation and smart toys[j] Electronic commerce research and applications, 2020,41 [Google Scholar]
- Hao Yuling. Design of children’s physical interactive toys[J].Xi Ge,2019,41(22):35-36.) [Google Scholar]
- Smart toys_ Baidu Encyclopedia (baidu.com) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of the current situation and development trend of the global toy industry market in 2020 the development of science and technology drives the growth of the smart toy market (baidu.com) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhiying. Science and education toys become a hot spot in the British school season [j]. Chinese and foreign toy manufacturing, 2014 (08):64.doi:10.19530/j.cnki.1672-8564.2014.08.029 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.