- Li, Y.M. A Comparative Study on Undergraduate Curriculum of Business Administration Between Colleges in China and in the U.S. [D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2010.
- Huo, Y.P. Higher Education in Modern China [M]. Shanghai: East China Normal University Press, 1999: 295–310.
- China Education Yearbook (1949-1981). Beijing: Encyclopedia of China Publishing House, 1984:270.
- Chen, Q.J. A Study on Educational Reform and Developing Strategy of Business Administration Majors in China [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2002:24–25.
- Tian, K.Q. Chinese Communist Party and Social Transformation of China in the 20th Century [M]. Beijing: Press of CPC History, 2004:281.
- Xu, K. Academic Monograph of NSFC-The Development Course of Science Management [M]. Hunan: Hunan Science and Technology Press, 2001:305.
- Jiang, T.Y. & Cheng, C. The current employment situation of business administration majored students and countermeasures [J]. Modern Economy, 2008, (7):91–92.
- Bie, D.R. Positioning and individualized development of universities in the U.S. [J]. Journal of Higher Education (Wuchang), 2003, 24(1):40–44.
- Cai, Y.X. A discussion on objectives positioning and reform of business administration majors [J]. Journal of Yancheng Institute of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2006, 19(2):79–80.
- Cen, L.Y., Huang, H., Wei, G.K. & Huang, Y. research on talents cultivation reform of business administration [J]. Higher Education Forum, 2007, (4): 52–54.
- Chen, H.J. A discussion on basic principles and measures of the business administration majors’ construction after China’s entering into WTO [J]. China Higher Education Research, 2002, (10):82–83.
- He, Z.Y. & Sun, M. Research on management case teaching in China [J]. Nankai Business Review, 2005, 8(1):91–95.
- Lang, H.W. & Wu, L. Development and social demand of higher education of economics and business administration [J]. Science-Technology and Management, 2006, 8(4):134–136+139.
- Qian, Y.L. A Study on the Cultivation of Employment Ability and Practicability of Business Administration Majored Students in China [D]. Kunming: Yunnan University, 2012.
- Luo, R.G. & Wang, S.S. On misunderstanding and solving strategies of the college quality culture [J]. Modern Education Management, 2013, (10):30–36.
- Zhou, M.S. & Chu, A.J. Achievements, challenges and prospects: Review of the ten-year developments of quality assurance in European higher education area [J]. Peking University Education Review, 2011, (2):118–130.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 January 2015|