- Jin D. Y. & Ryoo W. Critical interpretation of hybrid K-pop: The global-local paradigm of English mixing in lyrics [J]. Popular Music and Society, (ahead-of-print), 2012, 1–19.
- Kong L. Popular music and a “sense of place” in Singapore [J]. Southeast Asian Studies, 1995, 9(2): 51–77.
- Kong L. Popular music in Singapore: Exploring local cultures, global resources, and regional identities [J]. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, 1996, 14(3):273. [CrossRef]
- Mattar Y. Habituation and choice in the process of consumption: a case study of popular music in Singapore [J]. Asian Studies Review, 2007, 27(4):443–461. [CrossRef]
- Mattar Y. Popular cultural cringe: Language as signifier of authenticity and quality in the Singapore an popular music market [J]. Popular Music, 2009, 28(2):179–195. [CrossRef]
- Ng B. W. M. Japanese popular music in Singapore and the hybridization of Asian music [J]. Asian Music, 2002, 34(1):1–18.
- Pennycook A. Global English and transcultural flows [J]. Routledge, 2007.
- Peterson R. A. In search of authenticity* [J]. Journal of Management Studies, 2005, 42(5):1083–1098. [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 January 2015|