- Conole G. 2013. MOOCs as disruptive technologies: strategies for enhancing the learner experience and quality of MOOCs. Revista de Educación a Distancia, 39: 1–17.
- Downes S. 2015. MOOC and mookies: The connectivism & connective knowledge online course[EB/OL]. [2015-12-13]. http://www.downes.ca/presentation/197.
- Zhan Z., Fong P. S. W., Mei H., et al. 2015. Sustainability education in massive open online courses: A content analysis approach. Sustainability, 7(3): 2274–2300. [CrossRef]
- Li Manli. 2013. Exploring the instructional design principles of MOOCs. Tsinghua Journal of Education, 4: 13–21.
- Cui Xiaoping, Wang Lanzhong. 2015. Analysis of college English online teaching system based on MOOC. Modern Educational Technology, 4: 59–64.
- Li Liang. 2014. The research on national policies to supporting the development of MOOC. Modern Educational Technology, 24(5): 65–72.
- Zhang Xiao. 2015. Development and prospect of MOOC in China. Software Guide, 1: 156–158.
- He Bin. 2014. MOOC: Essence, current situation and prospect. Jiangsu Education Research, (1): 3–7.
- Head K. 2014. Are MOOCs the Future of General Education?. The Journal of General Education, 63(4): 244–255. [CrossRef]
- Wang Wenli. 2013. The development of MOOC and the enlightenment to higher education. Jiangsu Higher Education, 2: 53–57.
- Zhou Q, Liu C, Xu J. 2015. The influence of “MOOC” on the cultivation of the students in the electrical engineering. Journal of Applied Science and Engineering Innovation, 2(7): 291–293.
- Wu Shuping. 2015. The research of cloud learning environment based on MOOC. Software Guide, 34(8): 119–123.
- Cui Guanxun. 2015. MOOC practice teaching platform based on cloud computing technology. Research and Exploration in Laboratory, 34(8): 119–123.
- Ma Xinqiang, Huang Yi, Cai Zongmo. 2014. Analysis of MOOC education platform technology and business model. Chongqing Higher Education Research, 2(1):5–9.
- Wang Shengqing, Feng Xuesong. 2015. Design and practice of MOOC training system for teacher’s educational technology ability. Distance Education in China, (2): 56–60.
- Sadigh D, Seshia S A, Gupta M. 2012.Automating exercise generation: A step towards meeting the MOOC challenge for embedded systems. Proceedings of the Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems Education. ACM.
- Guo P J, Kim J, R. Rubin 2014. How video production affects student engagement: An empirical study of MOOC videos. Proceedings of the first ACM Conference on Learning@ scale conference. ACM, pp. 41–50. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Zhenhong, Liu Wen, Han Zhi. 2013. From OCW classroom to MOOC school: The return to the origin of learning. Modern Distance Education Research, (3): 20–27.
- Yang Wenyin, Ma Li, Lin Zhou, et al. 2015. Curriculum reformation of network engineering major for local university on MOOC. Computer Education, 5:24–28.
- Ma Wulin, Wu Zhongjie. 2014. The enlightenment of MOOCs to college English curriculum design in China. Media in Foreign Language Instruction, (6): 40–45.
- Hu Jiehui, Wu Zhongjie. 2014. An empirical study on the MOOC-based college English flipped classroom instructional model. Technology Enhanced Foreign Language Education. (6): 40–45.
- Whitmer J, Schiorring E, P. James 2014. Patterns of persistence: what engages students in a remedial English writing MOOC?. Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Learning Analytics and Knowledge. ACM, pp. 279–280. [CrossRef]
- Chi Yaqing, Song Ruiqiang, Li Zhentao. 2014. Effects of the MOOC on computer course teaching. Computer Engineering & Science, 36(A01): 164–168.
- Liu Bingje. 2014. A study on reform of college computer teaching in MOOC era. Journal of Pingxiang College, 31(3): 116–118.
- Yuan Yali, Ye Yongfei. 2015. Computer experiment teaching reform based on MOOC in civil universities. Course Education Research, (24): 73–74.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|