- Imbens G W, Wooldridge J M. 2008. Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation. Journal of Economic Literature, 47(1): 5–86. [CrossRef]
- Rosenbaum P R, Rubin D B. 1983. The central role of the propensity score in observational studies for causal effects. Biometrika, 70(1): 41–55. [CrossRef]
- Yermack D. 2006. Flights of fancy: Corporate jets, CEO perquisites, and inferior shareholder returns. Journal of Financial Economics, 80(1): 211–242. [CrossRef]
- Chen Donghua, Chen Xinyuan, Wan Hualin. 2005. Compensation regulation and post compensation in the state-owned enterprises. Economic Research, (2): 92–101
- Lu Rui, Wei Minghai, Li Wenjing. 2008. Management power, post compensation and efficiency of property right-evidence from China’s listed company. Nankai Business Review, (11): 85–92.
- Luo Hong, Huang Wenhua. 2008. Dividend, post com-pensation and enterprise performance of the state-owned enterprise. Management World, (9): 139–148.
- Rajan R G, Wulf J. 2004. Are perks purely managerial excess? Journal of Financial Economics, 79(1): 1–33. [CrossRef]
- Adithipyangkul P, Alon I, Zhang T. 2009. Executive perks: Compensation and corporate performance in China. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 28(2): 401–425. [CrossRef]
- Chen Donghua, Liang Shangkun, Jiang Dequan. 2010. Cost and selection of executive incentive contract in different processes of marketalization: monetary compensation and perks. Accounting Research, 11: 56–64.
- Jiang Fuxiu, Huang Jicheng. 2011. Manager incentive, debt and enterprise value. Economic Research, 05: 46–60.
- Liu Shaowei, Wan Dayan. 2013. Executive compensation and enterprise performance: empirical comparative research of the state-owned and non-state-owned listed companies. China Soft Science, 2: 90–101.
- Feng Genfu, Zhao Juehang. 2012. Manager compensation, perks and enterprise performance based on the perspective of cooperative game analysis. China Industrial Economy, 06: 147–158.
- Wang Zeng, Fu Guoqun, Huang Danyang, Wang Jianfeng. 2014. Research on the relationship between “political promotion” and “perks” of the state-owned enterprise CEO. Management World, 05: 157–171.
- Wang Aiguo, Xu Xiangzhen. 2015. Executive compensation, perks, compensation gap and enterprise performance - empirical data from listed central management enterprises in Shanghai and Shenzhen in 2010 and 2012. Financial Research, 02: 48–56.
- Su Ran, Gao Minghua. 2015. Perks and enterprise performance: agency concept or efficiency concept - re-search based on the perspective of executive incentive. Journal of Shenzhen University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 02: 102–109.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|