- Pan, F. & Song, F. 2015. Internet+ community care for the aged: New thoughts on smart care for the aged. Study and Practice, (9): 99–105.
- Zhu, Y. 2014. Smart Care for the Aged. Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press, pp.100–108.
- Ning, J.J. 2015. Implementation background, connota-tion and main content of Internet+ Activity Plan. Electronic Government, (6): 32–38.
- Li, G.Y., Zhang, P.Z. & Sun, J.L. 2015. Big Data Technique and Its Application: Big Data of Smart City. Shanghai: Shanghai Science and Technology Press, pp.18–73.
- Bao, Y.T. 2015. Constructing the World of Smart Care for the Aged. Health Management, (2): 30–32.
- Xi, H., Ding, Y. & Zhai, S.G. 2014. Pattern Discussion on the Application of Internet of Things in Long-Term Care System for Disabled Elders. Shandong Social Sciences, (11): 51–57.
- Shen, J.L. 2015. Study of the Smart Care System for the Aged in Fuzhou. Academic Review, (3): 126–133.
- Liao, Y.M. & Qin, Y. 2015. Internet+ health care for the aged: Creating new mode of smart care service for the aged. World Telecommunications, (8): 75–77.
- Tong, X. 2015. Development of community care service for the aged to cope with ageing population. Exploration and Free Views, (8): 69–72.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|