- Brown, S.L. & Eisenhardt, K.M. 1995. Product development: Past research, present findings, and future directions. Academy of Management Review, 20: 343–378.
- Bull, S.J., Shambrook, C.J., James, W. & Brooks, J.E. 2005. Towards an understanding of mental toughness in elite English cricketers. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 17: 209–227. [CrossRef]
- Bunce, D. 1996. Stress management and innovation interventions at work. Human Relations, 49: 209–232. [CrossRef]
- Clough, P.J., Earle, K. & Sewell, D. 2002. Mental toughness: The concept and its measurement. In Cockerill, I. (Ed.), Solutions in Sport Psychology, London: Thomson Publishing, pp.32–43.
- Clough, P. & Strycharczyk, D. 2012. Developing Mental Toughness. London: Kogan.
- Jones, G., Hanton, S. & Connaughton, D. 2007. A framework of mental toughness in the world’s best performers. The Sport Psychologist, 21: 243–264.
- Kaiseler, M., Polman, R. & Nicholls, A. 2009. Mental toughness, stress, stress appraisal, coping and coping effectiveness in sport. Personality and Individual Differences, 47: 728–733. [CrossRef]
- Nicholls, A. R., Polman, R. C., Levy, A. R. & Backhouse, S. 2008. Mental toughness, optimism, pessimism, and coping among athletes. Personality and Individual Differences, 44: 1182–1192. [CrossRef]
- Rager, K. 2005. Self-care and the qualitative researcher: When collecting data can break your heart. Educational Researcher, 34: 23–27. [CrossRef]
- Wen, Z.L., Zhang, L., Hou, T.J. & Liu, H.Y. 2004. Testing and application of the mediating effects (in Chinese). Acta Psychologica Sinica, 35: 802–809.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|