- Brislin, R. W. 1980. Translation and content analysis of oral and written material. Handbook of crosscultural psychology, 2(2):349–444.
- Chen, Z. X. & Francesco, A. M. 2000. Employee demography, organizational commitment, and turnover intentions in China: do cultural differences matter? Human relations, 53(6): 869–887. [CrossRef]
- Chirkov, V., Ryan, R. M., Kim, Y. & Kaplan, U. 2003. Differentiating autonomy from individualism and independence: a self-determination theory perspective on internalization of cultural orientations and well-being. Journal of personality and social psychology, 84(1):97. [CrossRef]
- Clary, E. G. & Snyder, M. 1999. The motivations to volunteer theoretical and practical considerations. Current directions in psychological science, 8(5):156–159. [CrossRef]
- Deci, E. L., Koestner, R. & Ryan, R. M. 1999. A meta-analytic review of experiments examining the effects of extrinsic rewards on intrinsic motivation. Psychological bulletin, 125(6): 627. [CrossRef]
- De Vita, C. J., Twombly, E. C. & Montilla, M. D. 2002. Toward Better Child Care Worker Compensation: Advocacy in Three States.
- Gagné, M. & Deci, E. L. 2005. Self-determination theory and work motivation. Journal of Organizational behavior, 26(4): 331–362. [CrossRef]
- Hall, D. T. & Schneider, B. 1972. Correlates of organizational identification as a function of career pattern and organizational type. In Academy of Management Proceedings, (1): 159–161. [CrossRef]
- Hom, P. W. & Griffeth, R. W. 1995. Employee turnover. South-Western Pub.
- Hustinx, L. 2001. Individualisation and new styles of youth volunteering: An empirical exploration. Voluntary Action, 3(2): 57–76.
- Lester, S. W., Meglino, B. M. & Korsgaard, M. A. 2008. The role of other orientation in organizational citizenship behavior. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 29(6): 829. [CrossRef]
- Mael, F. & Ashforth, B. E. 1992. Alumni and their alma mater: A partial test of the reformulated model of organizational identification. Journal of organizational Behavior, 13(2): 103–123. [CrossRef]
- Maertz, C. P. & Boyar, S. L. 2012. Theory-driven development of a comprehensive turnover-attachment motive survey. Human Resource Management, 51(1):71–98. [CrossRef]
- Perry, J. L. 1996. Measuring public service motivation: An assessment of construct reliability and validity. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 6(1): 5–22. [CrossRef]
- Price, J. L. 2001. Reflections on the determinants of voluntary turnover. International Journal of Manpower, 22(7): 600–624. [CrossRef]
- Porter, L. W. & Lawler, E. E. 1968. Managerial Attitudes and Performance.
- Salamon, L. M. & Geller, S. L. 2007. The nonprofit workforce crisis: Real or imagined. Listening Post Project.
- Sobel, M. E. 1982. Asymptotic confidence intervals for indirect effects in structural equation models. Sociological methodology, 13: 290–312. [CrossRef]
- Wrzesniewski, A., Schwartz, B., Cong, X., Kane, M., Omar, A. & Kolditz, T. 2014. Multiple types of motives don’t multiply the motivation of West Point cadets. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 111(30): 10990–10995. [CrossRef]
- Yousaf, A., Yang, H. & Sanders, K. 2015. Effects of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation on task and contextual performance of Pakistani professionals: the mediating role of commitment foci. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 30(2): 133–150. [CrossRef]
- Li Yanping & Tu Yidong. 2012. Study on value orientation of organizational citizenship behavior. Management World, (5): 1–7.
- Wu Luping. 2007. Types and structures of volunteers’ motivation--Interviews analysis towards 24 young volunteers. Research of Youth, (5): 31–40.
- Zhang Ran & Meredith A. Newman. 2012. Emotional labour and its management: A new perspective of human resource management (HRM) for not-for-profit (NFP) organizations. Journal of Zhejiang University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 42(2): 5–21
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|