- Bargelis, A., Mankute, R., & Cikotiene, D., Web-based learning in engineering and management education: An IIDSP for teaching of inter-disciplinary study modules. International Journal of Engineering Education, 23(2), 378–386, (2007).
- Kaufmann, H., & Meyer, B., Simulating educational physical experiments in augmented reality. Paper presented at the ACM SIGGRAPH ASIA 2008 educators programme, Singapore, (2008).
- Kraiger, K., Salas, E., & CannonBowers, J. A., Measuring knowledge organization as a method for assessing learning during training. Human Factors, 37(4), 804–816. doi: Doi 10.1518/001872095778995535, (1995). [CrossRef]
- López Soblechero, M. V., A comparative study of classroom and online distance modes of official vocational education and training. Plos One, 9(5), e96052. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0096052, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Martin-Gutierrez, J., Guinters, E., & Perez-Lopez, D. (2012). Improving strategy of self-learning in engineering: laboratories with augmented reality. World Conference on Design, Arts and Education (Dae-2012), 51, 832–839. doi: DOI 10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.08.249
- Stojcic, G., Samonig, M. A., Hecht, S., Nussbaumer, P., & Wolbank, T. M. (2013). Teaching power management techniques for hybrid electric cars by a interactive simulation. Paper presented at the 2013 15th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, EPE 2013.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|