- Feshchenko A., Mozhaeva G., & Kulikov I. E-learning in the evaluation of students and teachers: lms or social networks? Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 127–130., (2014). [CrossRef]
- Dabbagh, N., & Kitsantas, A. Personal Learning Environments, social media, and selfregulated learning: A natural formula for connecting formal and informal learning. The Internet and Higher Education, 15(1), 3–8., (2012). [CrossRef]
- Bogdanov, E., Limpens, F., Li, N., El Helou, S., Salzmann, C., & Gillet, D. A social media platform in higher education. In Global engineering education conference (educon), 2012 ieee (pp. 1–8). IEEE., (2012).
- Meishar-Tal, H., Kurtz, G., & Pieterse, E. Facebook groups as LMS: A case study. The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 13(4), 33–48., (2012).
- Mozhaeva, G. Network interaction in distance education: Analysis of Russian experience. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1124–1127., (2014). [CrossRef]
- Feshchenko, A. Social networks in education: the attitude of students and teachers. Triple Helix XII International Conference “The Triple Helix and Innovation-Based Economic Growth: New Frontiers and Solutions”, Tomsk, Russia, September 11-13, 2014. Proceedings, 245-248., (2014).
- Feshchenko, A., Mozhaeva, G., Kulikov, I., & Zilberman, N. Prospects for the development of e-learning technologies. CSEDU 2015 - Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computer Supported Education, 1, 208–212., (2015).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|