- AdhamK.N., MerleK., & WeihsG (2013). Sustainable consumption and production in Malaysia: A baseline study of government policies, institutions and practices. EPU, Putrajaya, Malaysia.
- DidhamR.J. (2011). The role of governments in education for sustainable consumption: strengthening capacity for effective implementation in China, Japan and the Republic of Korea. DidhamR.J.(Ed.) Institute for Global Environmental Strategies.
- HabibahL., & PunithaM. (2010). Environmental education: Current curriculum situational and the challenges at primary school, Malaysia. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 1896–1900. [CrossRef]
- OECD (2011). Towards green growth. OECD, Paris.
- UNEP (2010). Here and now! education for sustainable consumption: Recommendations and guidelines. United Nations Environment Programme and the Marrakech Task Force on Education for Sustainable Consumption, in collaboration with Hedmark University College.
- UNESCO (2011). Astrolabe: A guide to education for sustainable development coordination in asia and the pacific. UNESCO, Bangkok.
- UNESCO (2012). Education for sustainable development sourcebook. Retrieved from http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0021/002163/216383.pdf.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|