SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- Anonymous. (2009) The public overview for the year of 2009. State Probation Service of the Republic of Latvia. [Google Scholar]
- Braithwaite, J. (2005) Markets in Vice Markets in Virtue. Oxford: Oxford University Press, p. 146. [Google Scholar]
- Braithwaite, J. (2002) Rewards and Regulation. Journal of Law and Society. Volume 29, No.1, p. 12–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Braithwaite, V. (2007) Responsive regulation and Taxation: Introduction. LAW&TAX, Vol.29, No.1. [Google Scholar]
- McAdams R.H., Rasmusen E.B. (2004) Norms in Law and Economics. Handbook of Law and Economics, p. 1–49. [Google Scholar]
- Torgler, B., Schneider, F., Schaltegger, C.A. (2008) Local Autonomy, Tax Morale and the Shadow Economy. Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts. Working Paper No. 2008, 24, p. 2–39. [Google Scholar]
- Wenzel, M. (2003) Tax Compliance and the Psychology of Justice: Mapping the Field. Taxing Democracy: Understanding Tax Avoidance and Evasion. Aldershot, UK: Ashgate Publishing Limited, p. 42–69. [Google Scholar]
- Нагорная, Э.Н. (2009) Налоговые споры оценка доказательств в суде. Москва: Юстицинформ, c. 44–44. [Google Scholar]
- The Law of the Republic of Latvia on Taxes and Fees. [Google Scholar]
- Latvian State Administrative Structure Law. [Google Scholar]
- The Criminal Procedure Law of Latvian Republic. [Google Scholar]
- Tax Code of the Russian Federation. [Google Scholar]
- The Supreme Court of the Republic of Latvia The Department of the Administrative Law. 25 september of the 2008. The decision of the Court in Case Nr. A42314305 SKA – 502/2008. [Google Scholar]
- European Court of Human Rights, Case of Västberga Taxi Aktiebolag and Vulic v. Sweden, Application No. 36985/97. Final judgment. 23 July, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- European Court of Human Rights, Case of Funke v. France, Application No. 10828/84. Final judgment. 25 February, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- European Court of Human Rights, Case of Salabiaku v. France, Application No. 10519/83. Judgment. 7 October, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- European Court of Human Rights, Case of “Bulves”AD v. Bulgaria, Application No. 3991/03. Final judgment. 22 April, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.