SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- Anusavice, K.J., Benn, D.K. (2001) Time to change state and regional dental licensure board exams in response to evidence from caries research? CROMB, 12, p. 368–372. DOI: 10.1177/10454411010120050101. [CrossRef]
- Berzina, S., Care, R. (2003) Dental health in 11 and 13 year old children in Latvia. Stomatologija, Baltic Dental and Maxillofacial Journal, 5, p. 62–64.
- Brathall, D., Hänsel-Peterson, G. (2005) Cariogram – a multifactorial risk assessment model for a multifactorial disease. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol, 33, p. 256–264. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Brukiene, V., Aleksejuniene, J., Balciuniene, I. (2005) Dental restorations quality in Lithuanian adolescents. Stomatologija, Baltic Dental and Maxillofacial Journal, 7(4), p. 103–109.
- Burke, F.J.T., Lucarotti, P.S.K., Holder, R. (2005) Outcome of direct restorations placed within the general dental services in England and Wales (Part 4): Influence of time and place. Journal of Dentistry, 33, p. 837–847. [CrossRef]
- Elderton, R.J. (1990) Clinical studies concerning re-restoration of teeth. ADR, 4, p. 4–9. DOI:10.1177/08959374900040010701.
- Fedorowicz, Z., Nasser, M., Wilson, N. (2009) Adhesively bonded versus non-bonded amalgam restorations for dental caries (Review). The Cochrane Collaboration, 4, p. 1–10. [CrossRef]
- Goldberg, A.J. (1990) Deterioration of restorative materiāls and the risk for secondary caries. ADR, 4, p. 14–18. DOI: 10.1177/08959374900040010201.
- Gudkina, J, Brinkmane, A. (2008) Caries experience in relation to oral hygiene, salivary cariogenic microflora, buffer capacity and secretion rate in 6-year olds and 12 year olds in Riga. Stomatologija, Baltic Dental and Maxillofacial Journal, 10, p. 76–80.
- Henkuzena, I., Care, R., Rogovska, I. (2004) Dental status among 2-6 year old children in Riga city, Latvia. Stomatologija, Baltic Dental and Maxillofacial Journal, 6, p. 28–30.
- Hewlett, E.R., Atchison, K.A., White, S.C., Flack, V. (1993) Radiographic secondary caries prevalence in teeth with clinically defective restorations. J Dent Res, 72, p. 1604–1608. DOI: 10.1177/00220345930720121301. [CrossRef]
- Hickel, R., Peschke, A., Tyas, M., MjörI. (2010) FDI World Dental Federation: clinical criteria for the evaluation of direct and indirect restorations – update and clinical examples. Clinical Oral Investigations, 14(4), p. 349. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kidd, E.A.M. (1990) Caries diagnosis within restored teeth. ADR, 4, p. 10–13. DOI: 10.1177/08959374900040010101.
- Kidd, E.A.M., O’Hara, J.W. (1990) The caries status of occlusal amalgam restorations with marginal defects. J Dent Res, 69, p. 1275–1277. DOI: 10.1177/00220345900690061001. [CrossRef]
- Kirkevang, L.L., Vaeth, M. (2009) Prevalence and incidence of caries lesions in relation to placement and replacement of fillings: a longitudinal observational radiographic study of an adult Danish population. Caries Res, 43, p. 286–293. [CrossRef]
- Kroeze, H.J.P., Plasschaert, A.J.M., van’t HofM.A., Truin, G.J. (1990) Prevalence and need for replacement of amalgam and composite restorations in Dutc adults. J Dent Res, 69, p. 1270–1274. DOI: 10.1177/00220345900690060901. [CrossRef]
- Kubo, S. (2011) Longevity of resin composite restorations. Japanese Dental Science Review, 47, p. 43–55. [CrossRef]
- Mendes, F.M., Braga, M.M., Oliveira, L.B., Antunes, J.L., Ardenghi, T.M., Bönecker, M. (2010) Discriminant validity of the International Caries Detection System (ICDAS) and comparability with World Health Organization criteria in a cross-sectional study. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol, 38, p. 398–407. [CrossRef]
- Opdam, N.J.M., Bronkhorst, E.M., Cenci, M.S., Huysmans, M.-C. D.N.J.M., Wilson, N.H.F. (2011) Age of failed restorations: A deceptive longevity parameter. Journal of Dentistry, 39, p. 225–230. [CrossRef]
- Opdam, N.J.M., Loomans, B.A.C., Roeters, F.J.M., Bronkhorst, E.M. (2004) Five-year clinical performance of posterior resin composite restorations placed by dental students. Journal of Dentistry, 32, p. 379–383. [CrossRef]
- Ozer, L., Thylsstrup, A. (1995) What is known about caries in relation to restorations as a reason for replacement? A Review. ADR, 9, p. 394–402. DOI: 10.1177/08959374950090040901. [CrossRef]
- Papagiannoulis, L., Kakaboura, A., Eliades, G. (2002) In vivo vs in vitro anticariogenic behavior of glass-ionomer and resin composite restorative materiāls. Dental Materials, 18, p. 561–569. [CrossRef]
- Pitts, N.B. (2001) Clinical diagnosis of dental caries: a European perspective. J Dent Edu, 65, p. 972–978.
- Pitts, N.B. (2009) Introduction. How the detection, assessment, diagnosis and monitoring of caries integrate with personalized caries management. In Pitts, N.B. (ed.), Detection, assessment, diagnosis and monitoring of caries. Monogr Oral Sci. (p. 1–14). Basel, Karger. [CrossRef]
- Rence-Bambite, I., Berzina, S., Care, R. (2003) Dynamics of Caries Development in Teenagers with High Caries Intensity. RSU Research Articles in Medicine and Pharmacy, p. 416–422.
- Riley, J.L. III, Gordan, V.V., Rouisse, K.M., McClelland, J., Gilbert, G.H. (2011) Differences in male and female dentist’ practice patterns regarding diagnosis and treatment of dental caries. JADA, 142(4), p. 429–440.
- Sarrett, D.C. (2005) Clinical challenges and the relevance of materials testing for posterior composite restorations. Dental Materials, 21, p. 9–20. [CrossRef]
- Scholtanus, J.D., Huysmans, M.-C. D.N.J.M. (2007) Clinical failure of class-II restorations of a highly viscosus glass-ionomer material over 6-year period: A restorative study. Journal of Dentistry, 35, p. 156–162. [CrossRef]
- Sharif, M.O., Merry, A., Catleugh, M., Tickle, M., Brunton, P., Dunny, S.M., Aggarwal, V.R. (2010) Replacement versus repair of defective restorations in adults: amalgam (Review). The Cochrane Collaboration, 2, p. 1–13.
- Silness, J., Löe, H. (1964) Periodontal disease in pregnancy. Correlation between oral hygiene and periodontal condition. Acta Odontol Scand, 22, p. 121–135. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Söderholm, K.-J.M., Tyas, M.J., Jokstad, A. (1998) Determinants of quality in operative dentistry. CROMB, 9, p. 464–479. DOI: 10.1177/10454411980090040501. [CrossRef]
- Sunnegårdh-Grönberg, K., Dijken, J.W.V., Funegård, U., Lindberg, A., Nilsson, M. (2009) Selections of dental materiāls and longevity of replaced restorations in Public Dental Health clinics in nothern Sweden. Journal of Dentistry, 37, p. 673–678. [CrossRef]
- Topping, G.V.A., Pitts, N.B. (2009) Clinical visual caries detection. In Pitts, N.B. (ed.), Detection, assessment, diagnosis and monitoring of caries. Monogr Oral Sci. (p. 15–41). Basel, Karger. [CrossRef]
- Van Nieuwenhuysen, J.-P., D’Hoore, W., Carvalho, J., Qvist, V. (2003) Long-term evaluation of extensive restorations in permanent teeth. Journal of Dentistry, 31, p. 395–405. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.