SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- Van Kuijk, A.A., Van der Linde, H., Van Limbeek, J. (2001) Urinary incontinence in stroke patient after admission to a post acute inpatient rehabilitation program. Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil., 82, p. 1407–1411. [CrossRef]
- Abrams, P., Blaivas, J.G., Stanton, S.L., Andersen, J.T. (1998) Standartization of terminology of urinary tract function. Neurol Urodyn, 7, p. 403–427. [CrossRef]
- Ween, J.E., Alexander, M., D’Esposito, M., Roberts, M. (1996) Incontinence after stroke in a rehabilitation setting: outcomes association and predictive factors. Neurology, 47, p. 659–663. [CrossRef]
- Gelber, D.A., Good, D.C., Laven, L.J., Verhulst, S.J. (1993) Causes of urinery incontinence after acute hemispheric stroke. Stroke, 24, p. 378–382. [CrossRef]
- Pettersen, R., Stien, R., Wyller, T.B. (2007) Post-stroke urinary incontinence with impaired awareness of the need to void: clinical and urodynamic features. BJU Intern 99, p. 1073–1077/ doi:10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.06754.x [CrossRef]
- Abrams, P., Cordozo, L., Fall, M., Griffiths, D., Rosier, P., Ulmsten, U., van Kerrebroeck, P., Viktor, A., Wein, A. (2002) The standartization of terminology of urinary tract function: Report from the standartization subcommittee of International Continence Society. Neurol Urodyn, 21, p. 167–178. [CrossRef]
- Olsen-Vertland, P. (2003) Urinary Incontinence after a cerebro-vascular accident. Nursing Standards, 17, p. 37–41.
- Turhan, N., Atalay, A., Atabek, H.K. (2006) Impact of stroke etiology, lesion location and aging on post-stroke urinary incontinence as a predictor of functional recovery. Intern. Jour. of Rehab. Research, 29(4), p. 335–338. [CrossRef]
- Barret, J.A. (2001) Bladder and bowel problems after stroke. Reviews in Clinical Gerontology, 12, p. 253–267.
- Pettersen, R., Wyller, T.B. (2006) Prognostic significance of micturition disturbances after acute stroke. J. Am. Geriatr. Soc., 54, p. 1878–84. [CrossRef]
- Pettersen, R., Saxby, B.K., Wyller, T.B. (2007) Post-stroke urinary incontinence: one-year outcome and relationships with measures of attentiveness. J. Am. Geriatr. Soc, 55(10), p. 1571–1577. [CrossRef]
- Liu, H.T., Liu, A.B., Chancellor, M.B., Kuo, H.C. (2009) Urinary nerve growth factor level is correlated with the severity of neurological impairment in patients with cerebrovascular accident. BJU Int., 104(8), p. 1158–62. Epub 2009 Mar 30. [CrossRef]
- Pettersen, R., Haig, Y., Nakstad, P.H., Wyller, T.B. (2008) Subtypes of urinary incontinence after stroke: relation to size and location of cerebrovascular damage. Age Ageing, 37(3), p. 324–327. doi: 10.1093/ageing/afm196 [CrossRef]
- Gupta, A., Taly, A.B., Srivastava, A., Thyloth, M. (2009) Urodynamics post-stroke in patients with urinary incontinence: Is there correlation between bladder type and site of lesion? Ann. Indian. Acad. Neurol., 12(2), p. 104–107. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.