SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- Gotelli, J.M., Merryman, P., Carr, C., McElveen, L., Epperson, C., Bynum, D. (2008) A quality improvement project to reduce the complications associated with indwelling urinary catheters. Urologic Nursing, 28, p. 465–467. [Google Scholar]
- Hugonnet, S., Chevrolet, J.C., Pittet, D. (2007) The effect of workload on infection risk in critically ill patients. Critical Care Medicine, 35, p. 76–81. [Google Scholar]
- Jenner, E.A., Mackintosh, C., Scott, G.M. Infection control- evidence into practice. J of Hospital Infection 1999, 42, p. 91–104. [Google Scholar]
- Morris, W., Hong ToyM. (2008) Strategies for preventing peripheral intravenous cannulae infection. British Journal of Nursing, 10, p. 14–21. [Google Scholar]
- Saint, S., Meddings, J.A., Calfee, D., Kowalski, C.P., Krein, S.L. (2009) Catheter-associated urinary tract infection and the Medicare rule changes. Annals of Internal Medicine, 150, p. 877–884. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stanton, M.W., Rutherford, M.K. (2004) Hospital nurse staffing and quality of care. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 14, p. 1–12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.