SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- Benyamini, Y., Idler, E.L., Leventhal, H., Leventhal, E.A. (2000) Positive affect and function as influences on self-assessments of health: expanding our view beyond illness and disability. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci, 55(2), p. 107–116. [CrossRef]
- Cohen, S., Wills, T.A. (1985) Stress, social support and the buffering hypothesis. Psychological Bulletin, 98(2), p. 310–357. [CrossRef]
- Freburger, J.K., Holmes, G.M, Agans, R.P et al. (2009) The rising prevalence of chronic low back pain. Arch Intern Med., 169(3), p. 251–258. [CrossRef]
- Gatchel, R.J. (2001) A biopsychosocial overview of pretreatment screening of patients with pain. Clin J Pain, 17 (3), p. 192–9. [CrossRef]
- Janowski, K, Steuden, S, Kuryłowicz, J. (2010) Factors accounting for psychosocial functioning in patients with low back pain. Eur Spine J, 19(4), p. 613–23. [CrossRef]
- Keefe, F.J., Rumble, M.E., Scipio, C.D. (2004) Psychological aspects of persistent pain: current state of the science. Journal of Pain, 5, p. 195–211. [CrossRef]
- Keyes, C.L.M. (2004) The nexus of cardiovascular disease and depression revisited: the complete mental health perspective and the moderating role of age and gender. Aging&Mental Health, 8(3), p. 266–274.
- Linton, S.J. (2005) Understanding pain for better clinical practice. A psychological perspective. Pain research and clinical management. Edinburgh, 180 p.
- Manek, N.J., MacGregor, A.J. (2005) Epidemiology of back disoders: prevalence, risk factors, and prognosis. Current Opinions in Rheumatology, 17(2), p. 134–140.
- Nachemson, A.L., Jonsson, E. (2000) Neck and back pain: the scientific evidence of causes, diagnosis, and treatment. Philadelphia: Lippincott Willams & Wilkins, 512 p.
- Ostir, G. et al. (2001) The association between emotional well-being and the incidence of stroke in older adults. Psychosomatic Medicine, 63, p. 210–215.
- Steptoe, A., O’Donnell, K., Marmot, M., Wardle, J. (2008) Positive affect and psychosocial processes related to health. British Journal of Psychology, 99, p. 211–227. [CrossRef]
- Waddell, G. (2004) The back pain revolution. 2nd ed. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone.
- Ware, J.E., Snow, K.K., Kosinski, M. (1993) SF-36 Health Survey: Manual and interpretation guide. Linkoln RI: QualityMetric Incorporated.
- Zigmond, A.S., Snaith, R.P. (1983) The hospital anxiety and depression scale. Acta Psychiatr Scand, 67, p. 361–370. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.