SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- Anduiza-Perea, E. (2005) Electoral Behaviour in Europe. European Political Science, 4, p. 489–501. [CrossRef]
- Bauer, J.R. (1990) Patterns of Voter Participation in the American States. Social Science Quarterly, 71 (4), p. 824–834.
- Bell, D. (1960) The End of Ideology: On the Exhaustion of Political Ideas in the Fifties. Free Press.
- Chandra, K. (2004) Why Ethnic Parties Succeed: Patronage and Ethnic Head Counts in India. Cambridge University Press.
- Cho Tam, W.K. (1999) Naturalization, Socialization, Participation: Immigrants and (Non-) Voting. The Journal of Politics, 61(4), p. 1141–1144. [CrossRef]
- Conover, Feldman. (1981) The origins and meaning of liberal/conservative self-identifications. American Journal of Political Science, 25, p. 617–45. [CrossRef]
- Conway, M.M. (1985) Political participation in the United States. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly.
- Commercio, M.E. (2008) Systems of Partial Control: Ethnic Dynamics in Post-Soviet Estonia and Latvia. Studies in Comparative International Development, 43(1), p. 81–90.
- Da, W. (2006) Rational Choice and Primordialism: A Case Study of Ethnic Identities among the Ersu of Sichuan. Taiwan Journal of Anthropology, 4 (1), p.113–117.
- Downs, A. (1957) An Economic Theory of Democracy. Harper Collins Publishers.
- Freire, A, Lobo, M.C. (2005) Economics, ideology and vote: Southern Europe, 1985–2000. European Journal of Political Research, 44(4), p. 493–518. [CrossRef]
- Eurobarometer 74 (2010), Latvia National Report, European Commission. EES (2009), European Parliament Election Study 2009, [Voter Study], Release, 30/06/2010. www.piredeu.eu
- Freire, A. (2005) Left-right and the European Parliament vote in 2004. In The annual meeting of the American Political Science Association in Washington. On-line: http://www.allacademic.com//meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/0/4/1/4/7/pages41474/ p41474-1.php
- Freire, A. (2006) Bringing Social Identities Back In: The Social Anchors of Left-Right Orientation in Western Europe.International Political Science Review, 27 (4), p. 359–363. [CrossRef]
- Freire, A. (2008) Party Polarization And Citizens’ Left–Right Orientations. Party Politics, 14 (2), p. 189–193. [CrossRef]
- Inglehart, R., Klingemann, H.D. (1976) Party Identification, Ideological Preference and the Left-Right Dimension among Western Mass Publics. In Budge, I., Crewe, I., Farlie, D. (ed.) Party Identification and Beyond. London: John Wiley.
- Kroh, M. (2007) Measuring Left–Right Political Orientation: The Choice Of Response Format. Public Opinion Quarterly, 71 (2), p. 207–217. [CrossRef]
- Laponce, J.A. (1981) The Topography of Political Perceptions. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
- LeDuc, L., Niemi, R., Norris, P. (1996) Comparing Democracies: Elections and Voting in Global Perspective. Sage Publications.
- Lipset, S.M. (1960) Political Man: The Social Basis of Politics. New York: Free Press.
- Mair. P. (1997) Party System Change: Approaches and Interpretations. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Murray, R., Vedlitz, A. (1977) Race, Socioeconomic Status, and Voting Participation in Large Southern Cities. The Journal of Politics, 39, p. 1064 - 1072. [CrossRef]
- Siaroff, A., Merer, J.W.A. (2002) Parliamentary Election Turnout in Europe Since 1990. Political Studies, 50 (5), p. 915–920. [CrossRef]
- Todosijević, B. (2004) The Hungarian Voter: Left–Right Dimension as a Clue to Policy Preferences. International Political Science Review, 25 (4), p. 411–415. [CrossRef]
- Verba, S., Nie, N., Kim, J. (1978) Participation and Political Equility. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press.
- Vikmane, E., Kreituse, I. (2009) The Impact of The Socio-Economic Factors on the Electoral Behaviour in Young EU Member States: Problem-Posing and Methodological Approach. The Case of Latvia and Estonia. European Integration Studies: Research and Topicalities, 3, p. 230–235.
- Vikmane, E., Kreituse, I. (2010) Consistent Choice at the Ballot Box: Perceptions that Matter in Estonia and Latvia. European Integration Studies: Research and Topicalities, 4, p. 78–84.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.